- The Nineteen Tens Colorways
- February Revisited Colorways
- Progressive Era 1900 to 1909 Colorways
- January Revisited Colorways
- Valentines Day Colorways
- Zombody Colorways
- Spring Colorways
- Nashville Colorways
- Morning to Night Colorway
- The Good Old Days
- Summer Themed Colorways
- Let Them Eat Cake
- The Twelve Stripes of Christmas
- Color Accents
- Shadow Tonal Sock Weight Yarn
- Mono Gradiant Sock
- DK IT
- Worsted It
- Mono Gradiant 3 Stripe Self Striping Sock Yarn
- Mono Gradiant 6 Stripe Self Striping Sock Yarn
- Mono Gradiant Fingering
- Secto Gradiant Fingering Weight Yarn
- Mono Gradiant Lace
- Step Sisters
- Custom Dyeworks
- Themed Colorways
- Shadow Gradiant Fingering Weight
- Gift Certificates
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
The DVD yarn you receive has been dyed especially for you!
Find me online @:http://www.desertvistadyeworks.c…
Get to Know
My mother and grandmothers taught me all types of needle arts when I was young. Throughout the years I have gotten addicted to quilting, needlepoint, and sewing. For the past six years, I have been concentrating on knitting. My work is very stressful and I find knitting intricate cabled or lace patterns takes my mind off of the "noise" of the day.
Recently I have embarked on a journey that has taken me to the world of hand dyeing yarn. I have always had a "thing" for gradients and soâEUR¦..Desert Vista Dyeworks Gradiant Yarns were born!
Currently I an dyeing yarns individually through a very labor intensive process that is outlined on my blog. Lace, Fingering and Sock yarns are now available in mono gradiant colorways (six tones of one base color.) In the future, duo, trio and secto gradiants will be available.
Custom orders are always welcome!
Bio Photo Gallery
Stitch N' Pitch 2012
The Winner and Me!