Get to Know
Princess Books by JMH will expand into a storefront within the next three years so customers can attend handmade craft workshops and handmade craft fairs, physically see and touch items before purchasing them, have an area to work on individual crafts, and meet people in the community that share the same interests as him or her.
At Princess Books by JMH, our mission is to create lifelong memories for our customers by using innovative, unique, inspirational, high quality, and long-lasting custom products. We will provide outstanding customer service to our customers by showing respect and common courtesy. We will maximize our profit potential by relying on word of mouth; this is achieved by maintaining 100% customer satisfaction.
- Proud to be serving our community and surrounding areas.
- Respect the different cultures and heritages of our customers. We will speak thoughtfully and listen whole heartedly.
- Inspire individuals to be creative through the use of our knowledge, tools, products, ideas, and services.
- Network with local small business to provide a chain of resources for our customers.
- Compassion- seek understanding and practice patience with our customers.
- Engagement- welcome changes from internal or external trends, practice teamwork, encourage curiosity, and be enthusiastic on a daily basis.
- Support our community by holding fundraisers and participating in community service.
- Superior customer service by not saying No, instead we will suggest alternatives to an idea(s) or situation(s).