Welcome to C U S H
Our goal at C U S H is to provide you with excellent products at reasonable prices. Part of that promise is our MADE IN AMERICA motto, which means that products we fabricate are made in the US using components that are US-made whenever possible.
All of the products displayed in our shop are for sale. Just add them to your cart, pay for them and they will be shipped to you. Nevertheless, you may want a different version of one of our items, or more of the same item. If this is the case please contact us and we'll work out the details.
Pay Pal is the most convenient way to pay for your purchases. Nevertheless, we will accept checks and money orders. However, we will not ship items until your check or money order has cleared our bank.
We ship by USPS First Class mail, or First Class International Mail.
- If you desire another method of shipment please contact us and we will inform you of, and if agreed, bill you for the any additional cost.
- We will add the cost of tracking and insurance to shipments valued in excess of $50.00 and bill out accordingly.
- Items will be shipped to the shipping address you provide to Artfire.
- An invoice will be enclosed with
each shipment and you will be informed of the shipping date.
- If you want your purchase to be shipped to an alternative address please let us know, and also let us know if you do not want an invoice enclosed.
- If you want your purchase to be gift boxed or wrapped, we will work out the details and inform you of any additional associated costs.
- If addtional items you purchase require more postage due to weight or size, we reserve the right to bill you for the additional postage (Example: hankie plus a pillow cover)
For INTERNATIONAL SHOPPERS, we've done our best to estimate costs in each listing, but we reserve the right to determine actual costs for shipping your purchases, including tracking and insurance, and to inform you prior to shipment.
If you are not happy with your order, we will refund the purchase price and postage both ways. Returns must be posted within 7 days our your receipt of the item. You will be responsible for returning the item to us undamaged and at the outgoing postage cost. If an item is damaged, please provide photos so that we can submit it to USPS.