I accept PayPal for all ArtFire purchases. You can pay me through PayPal even if you don't have an account with them.
You also have the option to pay by credit card.
Payment is expected at time of purchase.
If you find a piece you just have to have, but aren't able to purchase it right away...contact me about placing it on hold for you. I know that we're in tough times and I want to work with you.
I am required to charge the appropriate sales tax on all orders shipped to Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Designs by Debi is excited to offer you the option of a Layaway Plan. It's easy...and free. Layaway can be used to purchase any item on my website, in my ArtFire Studio and can also be used to pay for custom orders. The minimum purchase amount to use layaway is $50.00 and payments must be made through PayPal.
It's a great way to purchase without using your credit cards and paying interest. Here's how it works...
1. Contact me by e-mail to let me know that you want to use the Designs by Debi Layaway Plan and what item(s) you want to put on layaway.
2. I will verify that the item(s) you want are still available and put them aside for you.
3. I will send you a Layaway Confirmation e-mail detailing the item(s) on layaway and your payment schedule.
4. I will also send you an invoice for a non-refundable 20% deposit, which will be applied to your order. This will be 20% of the full invoice, including shipping fees. If you want to go ahead with the layaway, this invoice needs to be paid within 3 days unless other arrangements have been made.
5. The remaining balance will be split into 3 equal payments. Invoices are sent out through PayPal on the first day of each month and need to be paid within 7 days. I will send a Payment Confirmation including the remaining balance due after every payment received.
6. If a payment is late and I do not hear from you, I will put the item(s) back up for sale and refund any money you have paid less the initial 20% non-refundable deposit. As long as the item(s) remain in stock, you can contact me to pay the original balance due and the 20% deposit will once again be applied. You will, however, need to pay the entire balance at that time; a second layaway term will not be allowed. If the item has been sold, the deposit is forfeited.
7. If at any time you'd like to pay your layaway in full, just e-mail me and I will send you an invoice for the remaining balance due.
8. Your item(s) will ship within 2 business days after the last payment has cleared.
The Designs by Debi Return Policy is the same for layaways as it is for regular purchases. Custom made items are not returnable.
The initial 20% deposit will not be refunded because the item is unavailable for sale to another customer while put aside on layaway for you.
You must notify me of any change in your e-mail address.
By paying the deposit, you are agreeing to these terms.
I ship by USPS First Class Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation within 2 days of receiving cleared payment; excluding weekends and holidays.
If you need your jewelry sooner, Priority Shipping Upgrades are available. You can select this option in the Shipping Upgrades section of my studio by selecting the appropriate one and adding it to your cart just as you would a product.
Shipping to Canada will be by USPS First Class Mail International.
International Shipping will be by USPS First Class Mail International.
Please understand that you are responsible for any customs fees charged by your country. I declare actual item(s) and value(s) on customs forms.
Love It ~or~ Return It!
Please contact me within 5 days of receiving your order if you wish to return or exchange an item. You will need to use a trackable shipping method and insure the shipment for the full value of the items. I cannot issue refunds for items never received so you will need these documents in order to file a claim with your shipping service. A full refund of the purchase price (minus the cost of shipping) will be issued once the merchandise is received in its original condition.
Custom orders cannot be returned because they are made to your specifications and may not be saleable to another customer. Due to the fact that I walk you through all phases to ensure your satisfaction, this is generally not an issue. I will guide you through obtaining accurate measurements for proper fit. And when precise color matching is required, for matching bridesmaids gowns for example, I will request a swatch of fabric because computer monitors vary and colors may not be represented accurately.
In order to accommodate the gift-giving occasions of the Holiday season observed by various faiths, any items purchased from November 15th - December 31st may be returned until January 15th of the following year.
Designs by Debi Gift Certificates are available in a variety of denominations. You can find them in the Gift Certificates section of my studio. If you don't find the amount you want, contact me and I will put up a custom listing for you. Buying them is quick and easy and you have a variety of delivery options:
E-mail Delivery to You
I will send the gift certificate to you in an e-mail. You can either forward the certificate to the recipient by e-mail or print it out to present it.
E-mail Delivery to the Recipient
I will e-mail the gift certificate directly to the recipient on the day you have chosen. If no date is given, it will be sent within 2 business days.
Paper Certificate Mailed to You
I will print out the gift certificate on card stock paper, put it in an envelope tied with a bow and mail it to you for you to present.
Paper Certificate Mailed to Recipient
I will print out the gift certificate on card stock paper, put it in an envelope tied with a bow and mail it directly to the recipient on the day you have chosen. If no date is given, it will be sent within 2 business days.
How Gift Certificates Work:
Buying Gift Certificates
1. Select the listing for the gift certificate amount you wish to purchase and add it to your cart.
2. Follow the usual checkout process and pay with PayPal.
3. In the comment section at checkout or in an e-mail sent to me separately, please tell me:
~ the recipient's name
~ the recipient's shipping and/or e-mail address
~ your choice of delivery options (e-mailed to you, e-mailed to the recipient, mailed to you, or mailed to the recipient)
~ the date you would like the gift certificate sent (if none is given it will be sent within 2 business days)
~ your name and any message you would like on the certificate
Redeeming Gift Certificates
(These Instructions and the Terms and Conditions are printed on the back of every gift certificate.)
1. To redeem your Designs by Debi Gift Certificate, visit my ArtFire Studio at www.DesignsByDebi.artfire.com. (You can also shop thru my website, www.Designs-by-Debi.com, because right now all the items there are linked to their listings in my ArtFire Studio and checkout is completed through ArtFire.)
2. Place the desired item(s) in your shopping cart.
3. Complete the checkout process, entering the gift certificate code as well as your shipping information.
4. If your transaction exceeds the value of the gift certificate, you will need to pay the balance via PayPal to complete checkout.
5. Once your checkout is complete, I will ship your item(s) to you, usually within 2 business days unless it is a custom order.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
1. Currently the Designs by Debi Gift Certificate Program is administered electronically via the ArtFire.com shopping cart. As such, gift certificates can only be redeemed thru www.DesignsByDebi.artfire.com.
2. Designs by Debi Gift Certificates do not expire.
3. Designs by Debi Gift Certificates can be redeemed on custom orders with the understanding that once the order is complete, it will be put in a custom listing in the Reserved Listings section of the studio in order for you to complete the purchase.
4. Designs by Debi Gift Certificates do not need to be used all at once. Any remaining balance will stay in the recipient's gift certificate account and can be used for future purchases, but is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
5. For transactions exceeding the value of the gift certificate, the balance will need to be paid via PayPal to complete checkout.
6. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase additional gift certificates.
7. Coupons cannot be used for the purchase of nor redeemed along with gift certificates.
8. Designs by Debi Gift Certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
9. Please safeguard your gift certificate. Designs by Debi is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates or their codes.
Designs by Debi(TM) products are not intended for children under 13 years of age.