* I accept payment via Paypal. You don't have to have a Paypal account to use it for credit card purchases.
* Transactions will be cancelled and items returned to my shop if payment is not confirmed within 3 days of purchase.
* Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment is confirmed; most ship the next day.
* Items come in gift boxes and are carefully packaged for safe shipping.
* Packages shipped within the U.S. are sent via USPS First Class or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and insurance. International orders do not have delivery confirmation.
* Packages are sent to the address you provided Paypal during checkout.
* If you need your jewelry in a hurry, please contact me about express or overnight shipping for an additional fee.
* I will send you an email the day your package is mailed. Most items will arrive within 3-5 business days in the U.S. If you want to be able to track your package, please leave me a note in the "Message to Seller" box during checkout and I will add this at no extra charge.
* Orders sent to Canada will usually arrive in 7 to 10 business days, and to other countries, in 1 to 2 weeks.
* If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, please contact me within 5 business days of its receipt, as marked by the delivery confirmation date, about a return and refund.
* I will refund the price of the item within 5 business days of receiving the returned item. Shipping and other costs are not refunded.
* Returned items must be shipped in original packaging, via postal service (Priority or First Class Mail). I recommend you insure the package for your safety.
* If an item was damaged during shipping, please contact me immediately about a return. I will need the item in its original packaging, including the shipping container, to make an insurance claim with USPS.
* Please email me within 5 business days of receiving the item to discuss terms of an exchange.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* Do I accept requests for custom items?
I am open to making something special just for you, or someone special to you, if you are open to allowing me the creative freedom to make it truly distinctive. I work best if you have a basic concept, including preferred materials, color themes and sizes, to inspire but not constrain my creativity.
If you have a favorite pendant or some special beads you'd like me to incorporate into a new design, I will take very special care of your cherished items.
* Are my jewelry creations durable?
I make my jewelry to withstand normal wear. But jewelry is breakable. Glass and ceramic beads and some gemstones may crack if dropped. Wire forms can be bent out of shape if not handled and stored properly. Necklaces and bracelets can be pulled apart if enough force is applied. I do not accept returns of jewelry that has been damaged by improper handling.
Unless otherwise noted for a specific item, my jewelry is not recommended for children. (see above re: "breakable")
* Can I make that necklace/bracelet a little longer/shorter?
Maybe. I would be happy to custom fit a piece of jewelry for you. Keep in mind that some pieces cannot be shortened or lengthened without altering their design, due to the sizes and shapes of the beads. Sometimes a piece cannot be made longer because of the limited quantity of unique beads used to create it. Please contact me about a specific item and I will let you know whether I can adjust the size or perhaps make something similar in the size you want.
* Can I make earrings to go with a necklace in my shop, or vice versa?
I would be happy to create earrings, necklaces, or bracelets to coordinate with other items in my shop. The limiting factor is whether there are sufficient beads or other components of the same type. I buy beads in small quantities, often one of kind, so it's not always possible to create additional pieces to match. Please contact me about which item in my shop interests you and what coordinating pieces you are interested in, and I will tell you whether I can create what you want.