Supply Quality Vintage and Newer Patterns and Supplies, at an affordable price, to assist you in your creative endeavors.
1) Combined shipping offered. If combined shipping charges are greater than $1.00 of actual costs, the overage will be refunded.
2) Up to 10 patterns (depending on size) will fit in a USPS Flat Rate Envelope.
3) I ship anywhere. If you are outside the United States, or Canada, select 'Everywhere Else' as your country.
4) Shipment is made within one working day of Payment.
5) If the item is a gift, I can gift wrap and/or mail to an alternate address.
WHAT I LEARNED IN MY FIRST YEAR:
-- Just because it looks uncut, factory folded, does mean it is. Some can cut part of a pattern and fold it back, with the cut pieces inside, expertly.
-- Counting pieces to determine if a pattern is complete does not ensure accuracy. Some sewers switch pieces between patterns and do not necessarily get the pieces back in the correct envelopes.
-- The pattern may have been altered in such a manner it is not longer usable to all. Or, leg/arm pieces are cut short and the cutoffs not available.
ARMED WITH THESE FACTS, I HAVE STRICTLY ADOPTED THE FOLLOWING PATTERN CHECKING PROCESS:
1) Remove everything from the envelope. If it appears factory fold, open to the extent to ensure it is uncut all the way through.
2) Verify all pages of instructions are present
1) Check each piece against the instruction sheet. Ensure pieces match pattern, size and condition.
2) Remove pins.
3) Lightly press & refold.
4) Lightly press envelope & make necessary repairs (as needed) to maintain integrity.
5 Accurately note condition on the product listing.
Generally, I do not sell patterns that are missing pieces. If the piece is minor, or the pattern is extra special, I may, but it is always clearly noted.
NOTE: I am reworking all inventory that is in my shop that did not go through this exact procedure. I strive to recheck and update patterns daily. Should you order a pattern that has not undergone the recheck, it will be completed at that point. And, should there be a discrepancy, you will be notified and given the choice to accept or receive a refund.
After processing, patterns are stored in Plastic boxes to protect from humidity and air damage (foxing).
All extra pieces, partial patterns, items that do not meet my standards are mailed to Pattern Rescue to be prepared for a new life.