Our products fall into two main categories: Fixed Design and Own Design.
Only the head, including eyes, mouth, nose, face and hair, are handcrafted according to the photos provided by customer. Customer will be given the opportunity to confirm a facial draft during the process. We make it out of polymer clay that is then baked in the oven to harden it. We never paint the face, so it is the colours of the clay itself which brought the figurine's face to life naturally.
The other parts of the figurine, including hands, feet, body, clothing, props and background are pre-set. We use polyresin as material. Paints are used to decorate them with colours.
In this category, we have got 5 series which are Single, Couple, Wedding, Family and Pet.
All parts from head to toe are handcrafted according to the customer's idea and photos. It is what you can design the whole thing starting from scratch by using polymer clay as material for the whole product. Same as the case in Fixed Design, we never paint the face. It is the colours of the clay itself which brought the figurine's face to life naturally. Customer will be given the opportunity to confirm a facial draft first and then followed by a body draft during the process. Price to be agreed which depends on the complexity of the whole creation.
About 13-14cm in height including the base (if it is a standing posture).
Packed in 3 layers:
Innermost layer: wrapped around by bubble packaging material.
2nd layer: securely fixed inside a plastic blister.
Outermost layer: packed in well-printed carton box.
Order Steps for Fixed Design:
1. Choose a body theme of fixed design from our wide range of selections. Email your head-and-shoulder photo to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). Photos should be of quality set forth below under the heading "Photo Requirements".
2. Receive a face draft from us for your acceptance. You may want to advise us any necessary changes. Once you accept the final draft, no further modifications will be allowed.
Order Steps for Own Design:
1. In addition to the head-and-shoulder photo emailed to us ( email@example.com ), we need to understand your idea on how you would like us to handcraft your figurine from head to toe. Descriptions in writing, hand drawing and photos of the body post, clothing, shoes, props and background, etc, are the useful material from you for our clear understanding with you.
2. Receive a face draft from us first, and then followed by a body draft both for your acceptance. You may want to advise us any necessary changes. Once you accept the final drafts, no further modifications will be allowed.
We accept payment via PayPal.
The completed figurine will be delivered to you by EMS, immediately followed by a shipping advice with tracking number. A signature upon receipt of the parcel will be required.
It takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive at your door once we received from you the qualified photos. Your request for modifications on the face or body draft may take day(s) to complete. For any delay such caused should not be counted.
1. One frontal view head-and-shoulders photo showing clear facial features - clear eyes, nose, mouth and face outline.
2. Photos must be taken from 90 degree angle. The camera must be positioned at the same height as the subject's eyes when taking the photo.
3. The subject's eyes must be looking at the camera, just like a frontal view photo of passport quality.
4. The facial expression in your photo is the facial expression the figurine will have.
5. A side view head-and-shoulders photos if available.
The followings are not suitable photos:
1. Blurred photos.
2. Photos taken from a lower or upper angle.
3. Photos in a long shot which cannot clearly show the facial outline.
4. Photos taken with facial make-up that was too heavy.
Return and Refund:
Due to the custom nature of these custom-made figurines, we are unable to resell it to anyone else. There will be no refund, cancellation or return, unless it does not reach you in perfect condition. In such a case, please:
1. inform us within 48 hours.
2. email to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) photos of the damage goods and copy of the delivery note.
3. advise us your preferred solution ( e.g. free replacement, return of fund including the shipping cost, etc).
1. We should not be liable for any delays in shipping due to any conditions beyond our control, such as delay due to weather or peak season, delay due to random custom check in the country of destination, etc.
2. We should not be liable for the custom clearing charges, import duties, VAT, etc (should they be assessed), when the products reach the country of destination.
3. The degree of resemblance depends on how our artists capture the facial expression from the photos submitted. Besides, it is a caricature / comic version not an exact replica of the original photos, therefore the degree of resemblance will vary between 70-80%. Please take a look at our other listings for further reassurance.
4. Most figurines arrived at your door are fixed to the base. Only a few are not. The purpose of this is to avoid damage during transportation. You can easily fix it by applying a little super glue to the correct areas.
Questions about PayPal:
1. Do I need a PayPal's account to pay you? No. You will still go through PayPal, but you have the option to pay us safely with your credit / debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, etc ) without creating a PayPal's account. PayPal's fraud prevention measures remain in effect and applies the same techniques for this as it does for other transactions.
2. Will PayPal charge a fee to the buyer? No. PayPal does not charge fees to the buyer no matter whether you have or have not a PayPal's account.