Thank you for coming to my shop!
Please read my policies before purchasing to answer some of your questions and avoid surprises. ;-)
Items types are grouped according to processing and production time to complete the item before shipping out.
1) READY TO SHIP: ships out in 1 - 3 business days.
2) MADE TO ORDER: production time varies (see each listing). Rush order may be available at a fee but please ask first.
For multiple orders of made-to-order items, please ask for an estimate of total production time.
Made-to-order items have fixed available options as listed. Minor modification such as change of length, color, mixing designs may be offered on a case-to-case basis. While some minor changes are often offered at no extra cost, prices for other more complex modifications will vary according to designs, materials, complexity and estimated completion time.
REGULAR ITEMS ONLY
Due to my current commitment, I do not offer any special custom order other than those already available in my shop - i.e. I offer possible modifications based on my existing designs only.
With the exception of jewelry pieces in which components used are more standardized, other accessories using natural feathers and fabric materials may vary slightly from piece to piece. I try to recreate these to be as close to the pictures as possible and have been known to be quite consistent so far.
Please check each listing description for a more accurate measurement of item's size and dimension.
* Whenever a mannequin or dummy head is used for display, items may look 10 - 15% bigger as it is only about 22.5", smaller than regular human heads. Tips for a better estimate: read the size, sketch it on a paper, cut and put it against where you want to wear it.
* For dress sashes belts, the body display is a regular small size with about 23" (58cm) waist.
All my accessories are made of skin-safe materials as written in all listings, suitable for normal skin. If you are sensitive or allergic to certain materials, it is your responsibility and choice to discuss and request for an alternative material which may suit you better.
I often incorporate swarovski elements (crystals/pearl beads) in my jewelry designs which are obtained as certified authentic swarovski loose jewelry components from trusted licensed suppliers. These are not to be equated with Swarovski Company's own finished designs/products which bear swan logo as their trademark.
Payment is immediate in USD via PAYPAL only.
Once payment clears, I will email you directly to confirm your order details, check mailing address and give specific shipping information. Please keep this email for our future correspondence(s). If you do not receive after 1 day of purchase, please check your spam folder and contact me. I can resend it to your preferred email account.
* Ready-to-ship items may be shipped in 1 business day if you ask first and order early enough (by noon in Perth, Australia). No rush fee.
* Made-to-order items may be rushed on a case-to-case basis, depending on my available time. Rush fee is minimum $15 or 20% of total original (non-discounted) item price, whichever is higher. Please ask first if your order can be rushed and I will make a special listing for you.
* Rush order usually means your order will be completed in a shorter time. In some cases, I may be able to rush it over a weekend though shipping will still be on a postal business day.
Wedding is a time-sensitive affair. I strive to process and ship your orders promptly, especially those with ready-to-ship items. Should you want to cancel your order, please contact me before your order is processed. I will then cancel and refund you in full via paypal in 2 - 3 business days. If your order has been processed, please understand there may be an admin fee depending on how much time has already been taken or materials prepared for your order.
Shipping is from AUSTRALIA, 3 - 5 times a week. After your order is completed and ready to ship, I will mark your invoice as 'shipped' and send you an etsy note.
Estimated time of arrival = ship-out date (depends on each item production time) + shipping time (estimates only, varies depending on each country and parcel size).
The only factor I have more control is the ship-out date. Once shipped, shipping transit time is totally beyond my control. It will vary depending on custom checks, postal peak period, holidays, weather conditions, labor strikes, etc. I can only ESTIMATE (not guarantee) shipping time based on past customer surveys and current postal guide.
This is a general shipping transit time via the cheapest Regular Mail or Airmail:
AUSTRALIA -> 2 - 6 business days (if you live in or near major cities)
USA -> 1.5 - 2 weeks (small parcels under $8 shipping) or 2 - 3 weeks (bigger parcels)
CANADA -> 2 - 5 weeks
EVERYWHERE ELSE -> 1.5 - 2 weeks (Asia Pacific), 2 - 5 weeks (others)
REGISTERED, TRACKING, INSURANCE
- Orders above $75 ship via Registered or/and Tracked Mail.
- Orders up to $125 ship via Regular Airmail. Tracking is available upon request at $8 - $16 more.
- Orders above $125 ship via Tracked, Insured or/and Registered Airmail.
- Orders above $75 ship via Registered Airmail.
This is for all other countries besides the 3 mentioned above.
- Shipping is only via Registered or Tracked Airmail, regardless your order value.
- Registered Airmail is available for all countries with a signature on delivery. Tracked Airmail is available to several countries only.
- Shipping cost varies according to countries, which could be anywhere between $17 to $28 for either type. Please ask for a quote if you want to know how much it will cost to your country. Either way, I will refund excess shipping cost if any.
Express shipping is a quick and reliable shipping option. Insurance is offered at an additional cost, depending on total item value.
INTERNATIONAL -> 3 - 5 business days at $51 - $68, fully tracked with signature on delivery (eg. to USA is $54, to UK $62)
AUSTRALIA -> 1 - 2 business days (if you live in or near major cities) at $12 - $16, fully tracked.
OTHER SHIPPING MATTERS
* Shipping cost includes postage, packaging and sometimes handling fees, gift box or a small insurance fee. I will refund any excess above $1.
* If actual shipping costs more than what has been paid (eg. add tracking or insurance for high value items, upgrade to express shipping etc), I will send the extra bill which will have to be paid before processing your order.
* Overseas buyers, please note that I mark your order as 'merchandise' (not 'gift') on your custom forms. Shipping fees do not include any custom tax or fees if required by your own country, nor consider any import item restrictions, in which you are fully responsible for.
* I keep all postal receipts and tracking records as proofs of delivery in case of disputes.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
I truly want you to be HAPPY with your purchase(s).
Generally, returns or exchanges of purchases on handmade items are NOT allowed due to their custom nature and FDA personal hygiene regulations. I need to deal with each situation on case-by-case basis.
If upon receiving your order, you are less happy with what you have purchased, please contact me immediately to discuss the best and fairest solution. I will do whatever I can to reach a win-win situation for both parties.
In some allowed return or exchange cases, please CONTACT ME FIRST before returning item WITHIN 7 DAYS of receipt. Upon safe arrival of items in a reasonably good condition, I will refund the item price (shipping is non-refundable). Re-listing and re-stocking fee of $5 - $25 may be payable depending on the value, size and item type.
YOUR PURCHASES - WEAR & CARE
JEWELRY / CRYSTAL PARTS
All jewelry pieces have been cleaned, polished and inspected prior to shipping. However, in some cases of rough handling during shipping may dislodge some crystals and damage other parts (eg. ear posts broken). When this happens, please contact me to assess the situation.
VEILS/ FEATHER HEADPIECES
While I take utmost care to wrap and pack your purchases, some veils may get compacted and appear out of shape when they reach you. Unless it is a vintage material, you may try to steam iron it on low to medium heat - akin to ironing silk materials, avoiding to iron any attached crystals (if any).
For feathers, think like a bird grooming themselves in nature. You can groom them by running clean and dry fingers gently flat against the surface. In some extreme cases in which some feathers may be badly twisted please ask me to give you a special tip or two.
Items made with vintage components are subject to some wear due to their vintage pre-loved used condition. Items are shown and described as close in person as possible and sold as they are.
I am happy to hold an item for you within a mutually agreed time. If within this time anyone bought your item, I will still give it to you only if you pay before it is shipped out. I will then refund the other buyer in full.
INDIVIDUAL BUYERS ONLY
I sell and offer bulk discounts (depending on items and quantity) to individual buyers only. Wholesale, trades or consignment are not available.
Prices are subject to change any time, depending on various factors such as stocks availability, currency fluctuations, etc.
Shopping is available ONLINE ONLY - i.e. no studio visits or pick-ups.
READ ALL BUT DO NOT AGREE...
By purchasing in my shop, I assume you would have already read, understood and committed yourself to all terms stated in this page.
Should you feel uncomfortable with any of these terms stated here, please ask or inform me immediately before shipping. I will be happy to clarify, discuss or cancel your order if need be.
Any other questions, please contact me via the message feature.
My shop: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/yjdesign
More info about my shop and creation: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/yjdesign
My physical location & time zone: Perth, Western Australia, AWST (i.e. UTC/GMT +8 hours)