This image © WindandWhisper 2011

Indian Pottery Plastic Canvas Pattern Leaflet

This Item Has Been Sold

Accepted Payments
  • Paypal


Details

This is a plastic canvas pattern leaflet from the Needlecraft Shop titled Indian Pottery by Diane T. Ray and Lynn Lambert. Handcraft this artistic collection of 8 Native American designs with 7-count plastic canvas, yarn and embellishments.

More Info

Patterns are shipped via First Class package rate with delivery confirmation in the US. Returns are not accepted on patterns.

Shipping charges in excess of $1.00 over actual cost will be refunded upon shipment.

If shipping to your country is not listed below, please contact us so we may add it to the list.

Shipping

United States
First Item: $3.50
Additional Items: $0.00

Canada
First Item: $3.50
Additional Items: $0.35

United Kingdom
First Item: $5.50
Additional Items: $1.00

Policies

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to look at my shop.

My supply shop is http://www.artfire.com/users/WindandWhisperSupplies

SHIPPING:

All orders ship within 24 hours of cleared payment via the USPS, except Sundays and holidays. Any overcharge on shipping fees exceeding US $1.00 will be refunded. International shipping is gladly quoted upon request. We will contact you immediately after shipment with a tracking number.

Shipping Restrictions: At this time, I cannot ship to Austria, Italy, Germany, Spain and Mexico.

PAYMENT:

We accept payment via PayPal, Google and Amazon.

Payment by PayPal's e-Check must clear before shipment. This can often take between 4 and 9 business days.

If payment is not received within 3 business days, the order will be canceled, and the item(s) returned to stock.

North Carolina residents will be charged sales tax.

LAY-A-WAYS:

Please contact me before your purchase to arrange this. A nonrefundable 25% deposit will be due at the time of purchase. The remaining 75% will be due within the following 10 weeks.

REFUNDS/EXCHANGES:

If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me via ArtFire or e-mail me at customerservice@windandwhisper.com to discuss the issue. We generally do not accept returns unless the item was misrepresented, but will be happy to try to work out a solution.

If a return is the solution, the item must be returned within 7 DAYS after receiving via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), in its original packaging, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with tags, receipts and cards intact.

*The buyer pays for return shipping unless agreed otherwise prior to return.

I try to portray the colors and sizes of items as accurately as possible. However, colors can vary by computer monitors.

What people are saying about this product…

Commenting is closed for this product. For questions/comments please contact the seller.