Dear Awesome Customers â¢ I am taking some time off and closing for a couple of Months! Yay!! After several years of making molds and running 3-4 stores simultaneously I am taking a much needed holiday. â¢
***** All open orders are being processed and will be mailed, on schedule, as outlined in your email thank you for your order receipt
I will be back open in October 2014 with MORE amazing NEW molds! I have 100's of new designs being worked on, created and in the works as I type this note!
I would like to be away from the computer as much as possible while I am on my holiday. SoâEUR¦..if you have a question about your previous order please message me through Etsy ONLY. ((( Do not email as I can't access my email where I'll be)))) *****Just send your note through Etsy's Convo System. I will answer your question as soon as I check Etsy which may be every few days or so. Thank you for your patience.
******************QUESTIONS?? See BELOW.........................
1. Please know that I'm not ignoring your questions/notes. I'm on an extended vacation and will reply as soon as I can and will gladly work to resolve any problems/concerns or questions you may have about your order. :)
2. INTERNET ACCESSIBILITY: I will check messages when I am able. Maybe every 3-4 days.
3. CURRENT/RECENT ORDERS PLACED: ***All open orders are being processed and will be mailed, on schedule, as outlined in your email thank you for your order receipt.
4. ORDER/MOLD CONCERNS or QUESTIONS: If you have a question about your order or one of your molds please send me a note and I will get back to you just as soon as I can to answer questions or resolve any issues. :)
5. BUTTER MOLDS: Butter molds will be available for purchase, when I reopen for Thanksgiving Orders.
6. SHIPPING STATUS: If you want to check shipping status on your order check the link from Stamps.com in your email inbox that was sent when your order shipped. OR you can click on your receipt and it will show a blue link to check shipping status. Click on it and you can see where your package is. â¢
7. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International orders......Packages can take from 10-35 business days to arrive. Some packages look "stuck" in Florida. They are not. They are scanned there when they leave the U.S. and sometimes that is the last scan you will see online before it is delivered. *****Please don't worry. I've been selling online for many years and have mailed thousands of packages overseas. They will arrive. Sometimes they are just slow.
8. Here is my blog link with questions/answers about using your mold. :)
9. THANK YOU! â¢ Thank you for your patience and understanding.