5 ArtFire Entertaining Finds
People are always having parties so it’s fun to personalize the occassion. You might not always have the time or money to do a lot of different things so handmade sites like Artfire are a great place to turn for great items. Here are a few items I found on Artfire that are great for any party.
1. Create your own invite by using fun scissors and a personalized stamp for the theme of the party. Like this one, hand Carved Rubber Stamp, Je t\aime Rubber Stamp, Love Stamp that would be perfect for a Valentines Day soiree. Only $8.99, a better price than a ton of mass invites from the store and more fun.
2. I always love the idea of sending guests home with a favor, or like I to refer to them, goodie bag with fun little treasures. Who doesn’t need a reusable bag? It’s great to put the gifts in and then for them to use again for lunches, or shopping. Commuter Book Lunch or Gift Bag, Stripes in Browns Print, $2.95
3. My mom used a vintage set at my baby shower and I loved them! She even gave me the set so I’ll always have them use and remember my special day. These add some whimsy to any gathering. More fun than using plastic wear or paper. Kings Crown Pattern Amber Glass Goblets Vintage set of 7, $50
4. Planning on making special food or drinks for the party? Why not buy some recipe cards from Arftire and fill out with the special recipe as a fun takeaway from the party? Set of 10 Recipe Cards- Indian Pottery, $10
5. Glitter makes anything better and what a fun party favor?? PinAndTack is having a SALE! 10% off all items in the shop!
Guest Blogger: Natasha of Fashionalities