If you are thinking of renovating your home, then now is a good time to do something different with your home’s flooring.Yes, there are many choices and textures to choose from, but how about doing something adventurous and opting for vinyl flooring. Vinyl Flooring has taken the flooring industry by storm, and with technological advancement, producing durable and water resistant vinyl flooring is very simple today. These floors have grown in their demand over the recent past and more and more people are choosing them because of the many benefits that wow them.
Via ShutterstockBut if you are hesitant on experimenting with it, highlighted below are some reasons to consider vinyl flooring.
1. Range of choices to choose fromVinyl flooring comes in a large variety of patterns, colors and textures and you have a wide range of choices to choose from based on your liking and preference. You can opt for the hardwood look with amazing wood textures and colors or choose the ones that look like ceramic tiles with grout lines.
2. Economically pricedVinyl flooring, though luxurious to look at, is surprisingly priced lower than real hardwood or ceramic flooring. It is the cheapest option among floorings and a good choice if you are on a tight budget. Of course, if you would like something trendier and are willing to pay a bit more, there are choices for you too.
3. Easy and Quick InstallationVinyl flooring can be installed within hours or maybe a day. Unlike other floorings you no longer must wait for days. You do not need to be a professional to install it and can DIY with click-and-lock systems.
Via ShutterstockVinyl floorings nowadays are designed to be resistant to water with a coat of plastic on them. So, you can even install it in your kitchen or bathroom. It can withstand any kind of extreme weather conditions except heat. They are also scratch resistant so you can install it in the living room or your children’s room as well. So overall it is very easy to maintain.
5. Comfortable on the feetUnlike its counterparts i.e. tiles and hardwood vinyl flooring are very comfortable on the feet and easy to walk around on. They are soft and thus are perfect for people who have joint problems and must stand at home for daily chores.
Via ShutterstockVinyl floorings are easy to maintain. They are scratch resistant and water proof, and do not need any special frequent polishing. In case of water spills you can simple clean it with a dry mop. Probably a yearly waxing will help it last for a long time.
7. FlexibleVinyl flooring is not easily breakable! If your house has a weak foundation that frequently moves, then vinyl flooring is best for you. If the foundation of your home moves then the vinyl flooring will only bend but not break, therefore saving any additional costs that would have occur due to tiles or hardwood breakage.
These are just few of the benefits of installing vinyl flooring. These are surely enough to persuade anyone to opt for them over other types of flooring. When getting your new vinyl flooring installed, consider getting the assistance of a professional who can help you get the job done. Not only will you be able to get professional consultation for the job, but the result will be perfect so that you will be proud of your new floor. You can also get a warranty on the job done so that you save money in the long run. So, choose your design and color and give your home a brand-new look!