Lullaby Loo was the winner of the #ArtFireWorks Ad Contest, we’re lucky and proud to have her in our community. Congratulations on all the hard work & success Loo!She has sold over 8000 handmade invitations through her ArtFire shop, averaged over $1000 in sales per month and best of all, she’s a work-at-home-mom! ArtFire definitely works for this active & dedicated seller.
“What drew me in immediately was the very low seller fees (only $12.95 per month) and the fact that they do not take a percentage of your sales.”
“In 2011, I was already selling baby shower invitations and kids party invitations on another site and it was through the forums there that I heard about Artfire.com.”Now Lullaby Loo Invitations averages just over $1,000 a month on ArtFire. When asked what makes ArtFire work for her business, she says “there is no ONE thing that makes ArtFire work, but a combination of powerful seller tools.” From Loo’s winning entry:
- First and foremost is something that I rarely think about (because I don’t have to) and that is the Google feed. Every time I list a new product, it is automatically submitted to Google!
- The listing process is very easy and just got even easier with an optional Convenience Feature Pack upgrade – which I immediately opted for, which allows me to create a new listing by copying an existing one and making a few changes.
- My personal favorite is the social media links on each and every item that I list. This allows me and viewers to post my listings to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Wanelo, and more.
- There is also a ‘Share this Shop’ option from the front page of my Artfire studio. If a customer loves my shop, they can share it instantly to Twitter, stumbleupon, Google+, and Facebook.
- There is also a blog right inside my studio! I’m not a faithful blogger, but I do add things to my studio blogthat draw traffic into my shop.