Beach Wedding Flutes - Champagne Glasses for a Destination Celebration
Beach Wedding Flutes
Are you going someone exotic to get married? You lucky things! What better way to toast your new life together on the beach than with these hand-painted, unique shell embellished champagne wedding flutes. Can you just picture it? Barefeet in the sand clinking these glasses and feeling the most joyous you have ever felt.
I have taken small shells and made them into beautiful little shell flowers. At the base I have added sand dollars and sea shells. The flutes hold 6 oz of champagne and stand 9 inches or 23 cms tall. I use non-toxic enamel paint which is baked for durability. For a life time of beauty please hand wash your flutes.
If you're looking for the perfect gift for a couple who is going away somewhere exotic to get wed, then these are it. What better way to be with them in spirit? You will be thought of at the time they toast their new life together.
At no extra cost I can design this glass in any color of your choice.
You may also like these bride and groom toasting flutes http://www.etsy.com/listing/60220189/bride-and-groom-flutes-hand-painted-leaf
GENERAL TOASTING TIPS:
* Take some time to prepare yourself for the toast.
* Keep it simple. It's best to just be yourself and talk as you would any other time. For a wedding an easy way to start off is by thanking the bride and groom for allowing everyone to be a part of their special day. A simple closing would be something like: to the bride and groom (raises glass) may they always be as happy as they are today.
* Speak to "everyone" and not just a small group of people. Try to look at the entrire group of people.
* Speak loud enough so everyone can hear you.
* If you are nervous about giving a toast, practicing your toast over and over will give you more confidence. If it helps, try practicing in front of a friend.
* Jokes can be great as long as they are not inside jokes. Don't tell jokes that only a few people will understand.
* Talk about something appropriate. Talking about how you have lost your girl chasing buddy isn't funny - especially to family members. Remember, this is not about you, it's about the bride and groom. Your toast could be on video for many many years.
* Use proper toasting etiquette. Sip instead of guzzling. If your toasting glasses are expensive crystal, clink gently.
* Try to stay sober. It can get a little difficult if you are tipsy not to mention that you may be an embarrasment.
* When you are finished, let everyone know that you are. Raise your glass and close your toast with something like, join me in congratulating the bride and groom, etc., or you can end it with the meaning of the word "to toast" in their heritage. For example, if it is a German wedding, you would say "Prost" as you raise your glass.
* In the end, if you know you just won't feel comfortable giving a toast, then don't be afraid to decline. Let the bride and groom know ahead of time so they won't be expecting you to do something you are not ready to do.
* Featured in the Nov/Dec 2011 issue of Austin Lifestyle Magazine
* Displayed at the 2010 Oscar Awards
* Used at the 2011 Kentucky Derby
Testimonials from happy customers:
* The flutes are amazingly beautiful! They arrived sooner than I thought and was quite impressed. So happy I ordered them, they will be perfect at my wedding!
* Beautiful... we used them at our wedding reception and they were just gorgeous!
* Frances was amazing to work with! The flutes are amazing and seem like they are made out of top quality glass. Frances also included a hand written note.
I am happy to ship internationally. Please convo me for a precise shipping quote.
Not finished browsing yet? Return to the main shop here http://www.etsy.com/shop/HandpaintedGifts
All Other Countries
First Item: $50.00
Additional Items: $0.00
First Item: $20.95
Additional Items: $0.00
First Item: $10.95
Additional Items: $0.00
Items are shipped within 7-10 days of purchase. I ship via USPS, UPS, or FED EX. If items are custom we will discuss shipping times. I will send a picture of custom orders and once agreed upon there are no refunds.
Should any damage occur during shipment I will gladly try and replace any of the items. If they cannot be replaced I will refund your purchase.
Ilove this coffee cup. I use it for tea. Wonderful craftmanship. The painting of the flowers are excellent. It has quickly become my favorite cup. I will be ordering more of them. =)
I finally able to pick these up today. These votive holders are just so wonderful. Picture does not do them justice. Wonderful workmanship! I give you all 4 Paws Up! =)) Thank you so much. I know my mother will love these. Happy Holidays!! =))