* SAVE up to 20% with your total purchases. Use these coupon codes at checkout to enjoy:Save on item & shipping cost. Use codes:
15% off min $150 -> 15OFF150
20% off min $300 -> 20OFF300
Coupons valid till further notice. You may use them as many times till expired.
* SALE of selected items are at http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/yjdesign/0/0/0/sale. You may also use coupon codes above to enjoy added savings!
* Bulk discount item sets which are already discounted are not included. These listings do not have 'sale' or 'coupon' marks.
To purchase, simply complete your shipping details upon check-out. No need to sign up unless you want to.
Payment is immediate via Paypal, in USD only. Paypal is a secure payment site which accepts major credit/debit cards without the need to hold an account if you do not want to. It also allows for a quicker order processing time.
Once payment is cleared, I will begin to prepare your order. Upon shipment, I will mark your invoice as 'shipped'.
If you have item option request (eg. change color, teardrop choice, etc.) or shipping upgrade (eg. add tracking, change to Express), please do so before I ship out your order. It is very important to contact me asap as I ship out most ready-to-ship items on the same day.
Shipping is from AUSTRALIA, 3 - 5 times a week.
After your order is completed, I will mark your invoice as 'shipped'.
Estimated time of arrival = ship-out date (depends on item production time) + shipping time (estimates only - see below)
I can only ESTIMATE (not guarantee) shipping time based on past customer surveys and current postal guide. BUSINESS DAYS exclude weekends, non-postal days and holidays. Once shipped, shipping transit time is beyond my control. It will vary depending on custom checks, postal peak period, holidays, weather conditions, labor strikes, etc.
AUSTRALIA -> 2 - 7 business days (if you live in or near major cities)
USA -> 7-14 business days
CANADA -> 10- 20 business days
EVERYWHERE ELSE -> Asia Pacific 7- 10, Others 10-25 business days.
REGISTERED, TRACKING, INSURANCE
- Orders above $75 ship via Registered or Tracked Mail.
- Orders up to $100 ship via Regular Airmail. Tracking is available upon request and costs between $19 to 25, depending on your total order value, quantity and weight. If you already paid more upon purchase, excess fee will be refunded.
- Orders above $100 mostly ship ship via Tracked, Insured or/and Registered Airmail.
- Orders above $85 mostly ship via Tracked or Registered Airmail.
For all other countries, please note that
- Most orders above $40 will ship via Registered or Tracked Airmail.
- Registered Airmail is available for all countries with a signature on delivery. Tracking may only be available via your own country's postal site only.
- Tracked Airmail is available to several countries only. Tracking is available on Auspost site. Some may also be shown on your own country's postal site.
- Shipping cost varies according to countries, which could be anywhere between $17 to $28 for either type. Please ask for a quote to know how much it will cost to your country. Either way, I will refund excess shipping cost if any.
* IMPORTANT: In most cases, particularly with lower order value, shipping is usually safe and tracking is purely optional. However, if total item value is high and its destination country warrants a safer shipping service, I will advise for a shipping upgrade (i.e. if paid shipping is not enough). In some cases, I may have to cancel delivery to some countries of certain total order values due to potential delivery issues.
Express shipping the quickest, most reliable and more predictable shipping option which comes with full tracking and a signature (anyone's) on delivery.
INTERNATIONAL -> 3 - 5 business days at $51 - $68 (eg. to USA is $52)
AUSTRALIA -> 1 - 2 business days (if you live in or near major cities) at $12 - $16
OTHER SHIPPING MATTERS
* Shipping cost often includes postage, packaging, gift box and/or a small insurance fee. I will refund any excess above $1.
* Sometimes, final calculated shipping fee paid may not be enough to cover the actual cost. Whenever possible, I will top up at no extra cost to you.
* If you need to upgrade shipping to Express, add Insurance or/and Tracking, please contact me so I can arrange and send the extra bill.
* Overseas buyers, please note that I mark your order as 'merchandise' (not 'gift') on your custom forms. Shipping fees do not include any custom tax or fees if required by your own country, nor consider any import item restrictions, in which you are fully responsible for.
* I keep all postal receipts and tracking records as proofs of delivery in case of disputes.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Kindly check your order as soon as you receive it and report any issue immediately. Please provide your order details and contact me asap.
If there is an error with your order, please show me a picture asap. If I have made the mistake, I am happy to take full responsibility and cover all related costs to rectify the situation.
If you have some other pressing issues concerning your order, I would also be happy to assess your situation on a case-to-case basis and work together to reach an amicable solution through fair discussions.
Upon our mutual agreement, if an item is to be returned and/or exchanged, kindly mail it back within 7 days of receipt. I will refund the item price and cancel your order when the item arrives safely in a reasonably good condition (i.e. as per its original undamaged state). Shipping cost is not refundable and return postage is at your own cost.
Please understand that due to the customized and personal nature of handmade items, some items in my shop may not be returnable while some others may incur restoring fees. For example, earrings for pierced ears are always subject to strict hygiene regulations for very obvious reasons.
1) Ready to ship -> ships out in 1 - 3 business days
2) Made to order -> production time varies (see each listing)
* Ready to ship items may be shipped in 1 business day if you ask and order early (i.e. by noon in Perth, Australia). No rush fee!
* Made to order items may be rushed on a case-to-case basis. Rush fee is minimum $15 or 20% of total item price, whichever is higher. Please discuss first and will make a special listing for you.
Wedding is a time-sensitive affair. I strive to process and ship your orders promptly, especially for ready to ship items. Should you want to cancel your order, please contact me before your order is processed (i.e. within 12 hours, before I email your shipping info). If your order has been processed, please understand there may be an admin fee depending on how much time has been taken or/and materials prepared for your order.
I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any, or no, reason whatsoever. In this case, I will refund all payment and cancel order completely.
I often incorporate swarovski elements (crystals/pearl beads) in my jewelry designs which are obtained as certified authentic swarovski loose jewelry components from trusted licensed suppliers. These are not to be equated with Swarovski Company's own finished designs/products which bear swan logo as their trademark.
All my accessories are made of skin-safe materials as stated in each listing, suitable for normal skin. If you are sensitive or allergic to certain materials, it is your responsibility and choice to discuss and request for an alternative material which may suit you better.
Prices are subject to change any time at my own discretion.
I offer discounts on selected items from time to time on several online sites. Get the latest updates and offers at http://yjdesign.com.au/news
Bulk discounts are available for 3 or more similar items. If you see something you like, just contact me before you order. Quantity discounts are not eligible for further offers (eg. coupons).
Please check each listing description for an accurate measurement of item's size and dimension. The mannequin used for display is about 10% smaller than regular adult human heads/neck/waist.
I only offer to individual buyers only. Wholesales, trades, exchanges or consignment are not available.
Shopping is available online only - i.e. no studio visits or pick-ups.
YOUR PURCHASES - WEAR & CARE
JEWELRY / CRYSTAL PARTS
All jewelry pieces have been cleaned, polished and inspected prior to shipping. However, in some cases of rough handling during shipping may dislodge some crystals and damage other parts (eg. ear posts broken). When this happens, please contact me to assess the situation.
VEILS/ FEATHER HEADPIECES
While I take utmost care to wrap and pack your purchases, some veils may get compacted and appear out of shape when they reach you. Unless it is a vintage material, you may try to steam iron it on low to medium heat - akin to ironing silk materials, avoiding to iron any attached crystals (if any).
For feathers, think like a bird grooming themselves in nature. You can groom them by running clean and dry fingers gently flat against the surface. In some extreme cases in which some feathers may be badly twisted please ask me to give you a special tip or two.
Items made with vintage components are subject to some wear due to their vintage pre-loved used condition. Items are shown and described as close in person as possible and sold as they are.
READ ALL BUT DO NOT AGREE...
By purchasing in my shop, I assume you would have already read, understood and committed yourself to all terms stated in this page.
Should you feel uncomfortable with any of these terms stated here, please ask or inform me immediately before shipping. I will be happy to clarify, discuss or cancel your order if need be.
Any other questions, please contact me via the message feature.
My shop: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/yjdesign
My Blog at http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/blog/yjdesign - find recent news and discounts.
More info about my shop and creation: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/yjdesign
My physical location & time zone: Perth, Western Australia, AWST (i.e. UTC/GMT +8 hours)