Celtic knot border with butterfly, painting, one of a kind, 4.75" x 7"
This listing features:
A small light blue acrylic painting with a Celtic knot border and a butterfly. Please look at all of the pictures to see what the box looks like on all sides (some pictures have my copyright watermark for online display purposes only, but I assure you that the watermark is not on the actual product/art).
Please note: this is HAND PAINTED, and one of a kind.
Here are the specifics:
* it is painted on all sides with two layers of artist grade gesso, and several layers (including the back) with artist grade fade resistant acrylic paints
* my signature on the bottom is also painted in a copper colored acrylic paint
* it has a non-yellowing polyurethane coating on all sides so that it can be wiped down if it gets dusty or dirty. Please avoid any vigorous washing.
* the dimensions of the painting are 7" in width, 4.75" in length, on a one inch base
* the design is my own original design using some traditional elements
* the painting is done on pine
* comes ready to hang with hanging wire
* it is mailed in a sturdy box with insurance and delivery confirmation
* not recommended for placement in direct sunlight or outside conditions
I will reimburse for all over-charges on shipping and shipping supplies, so please be aware that this listing is an estimated shipping charge only.
At this time I cannot do custom orders, however if you want to look in the rest of my on-line shop go here: http://www.lisewinne.artfire.com
Please read my shop policies for payment, shipping times, and packaging.
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. MAILING LABELS ARE AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED FROM THE ADDRESS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.*
All images and other content Copyright © Lise Winne. The design may not be copied, photographed, scanned or redistributed for public use.
First Item: $26.00
Additional Items: $12.50
First Item: $18.00
Additional Items: $9.00
Note: As of 1/30/13, there may be a five day delay on all shipping. If you need your package asap, please contact me to see if I can accomodate your wishes. I hope this is temporary; I will put an announcement here when this changes.
All shipments are carefully packed in a smoke free environment.
I use USPS for most packages. Some 3-D work will be sent Fed Ex or UPS. All breakable items will be sent double boxed with multiple layers of protective bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts.
I ship Monday through Thursday. In some cases, I can also send packages on weekends (please contact me if this is of concern).
Returns: no returns on prints, cards and other work that can be reproduced digitally. I will accept returns on other items provided that they are shipped back within 10 days of receipt to you in their original condition (i.e. not used or worn). You will be responsible for all shipping costs back to me.
I will not re-imburse for "lost" packages, however, I will gladly replace it with an item at the same value or less. I try to insure most packages, so it is imperative that you tell me as soon as possible if your item does go missing. Some overseas shipments can get stuck in customs for a month and I will not consider your package lost until a month has gone by.
Your cards are even more beautiful in person! Super (really super) safe shipping. Lightening fast in plenty of time for Christmas delivery. Thank you so much. Your work is lovely. :)
Always such gorgeous handmade cards...... buy with confidence - A seller!
Exquisite card..... would love to see the original piece of artwork this was drawn from; I suspect it's amazingly beautiful. I'll be back. - Lise