White Survival Paracord Bracelet with Chrome Buckle
EXPERTLY CRAFTED. Professionally hand-woven and braided complete with a full alloy quick detach buckle.
HIGHLY VERSATILE. Traditional emergency wearable designed to transcend survival into fashion. Our bracelet was Designed for the Modern Day 'Urban Adventurer' Who is Always Prepared.
TOUGH BREAK | DEPLOYABLE. Comprised of 100% Genuine MIL-SPEC MIL-C-5040 Type III Parachute cord. The bracelet's inner yarns are each made up of 3 thin yet incredibly tough strands with a combined pull strength of an amazing 550 lbs. There is over 8.5’ Ft. of Parachute Cord at your disposal should you need to deploy and revert from fashion wearable into survival cord to be used in a variety of situations and emergency scenarios.
DURABLE AND LASTING. No matter what type of adventure you set on, your bracelet will prove to endure and last. Parachute cord features significant resistance to mildew and humidity. Feel free to wear during the harshest of weather conditions while remaining stylish and above all else, prepared.
Some Notable Uses for Paracord include:
- Securing and tying down items to a vehicle or during a storm.
- Creating a clothesline while camping to air out and dry clothing.
- Bundling loose items as a makeshift pack to hold and carry your gear.
- Weight tension use such as swings, hammocks and pulley systems.
- Splint or sling your arm or leg if injured in the wilderness.
Package Includes: 1x Paracord Bracelet, Small Burlap Carrying Sack
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
JHLM has not yet received any comments from shoppers.