Organic Homemade Chili Seasoning - 2 Ounces
Organic Homemade Chili Seasoning
This Organic Homemade Chili Recipe is going to be the best you’ve ever come across – I know I am in love with it!
Every year at my family reunion my Uncle John would make this chili, and since I was young its been a family favorite. He has passed it on to me to share with the world, and I now give it to you. Say good-bye to store bought chili, and the struggles of buying tons of ingredients and mixing yourself! This chili mix will beat anything else you’ve tried! Our Organic Homemade Chili Seasoning will give to you a whole new chili experience.
Made with Organic Paprika, Salt, Onion and Garlic Powder; as well as a dash of Thyme, Oregano, Black and Cayenne Pepper for that perfect amount of heat. This chili recipe will be a family favorite.
This blend works with Meat and Bean based Chili’s – Uncle John used to only do Meat, however, I have tried it with my favorite Bean recipe, and, well, it’s phenomenal!
We offer the blend without Cayenne Pepper, for those who prefer chili without the kick!
Every one of our Organic Spice and Organic Seasoning blends are individually hand processed, at the time that you order. We do not pre-blend, buy in bulk, or in any other way ‘bulk up’ on any of our Organic Blends. Everything is always mixed and blended after your order is placed – no matter the size or additions/subtractions you desire. If the flavor is off, even by a bit, we will not send it to you until we will blend your purchase perfectly – Guaranteed!
We will custom blend any Organic Spice or Organic Seasoning blend for you. If you wish more heat, less heat, a more intense flavor, or reduced flavor profile, we will accommodate you to the best of our ability. We can remove the salt from any recipe or add some more if you wish. Please just leave a note on your order with your specific directions, and we will do our best to fine-tune the spice to your desires.
Each season we will have on hand some very different and exotic spices that are only available for a short duration of time. Once these are gone, you – as well as we – will have to wait until next season to enjoy these Organic Spice Blends again.
All of our Organic Spice and Organic Seasoning Blends are available in quantities that you can use - and not run out of. From a single ounce to multiple pounds; you choose the amount you wish, and we will hand-blend it for you.
We will send this to you vacuum sealed; and it may be stored in a cupboard (No direct sunlight), for up to 4 months or transferred to an air-tight container for the same period, or frozen for up to 1 year for best flavor.
We offer many sizes - all blended at the time of your order: 1 Ounce, 2 Ounces, 4 Ounces, 8 Ounces, 1 Pound, or more.
First Item: $8.99
Additional Items: $0.00
DownrightNatural Policies & Guidelines
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times
* Australia: 7-21 business days
* Canada: 3-10 business days
* North America: 3-5 business days
* Europe: 7-14 business days
* Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania: 7-14 business days
* Asia Pacific: 14-21 business days
* Latin America and the Caribbean: 7-14 business days
* North Africa and the Middle East: 14-28 business days
* Sub-Saharan Africa: 14-21 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
* Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
* Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
* Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery
* Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
* Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
* Custom or personalized orders
* Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Conditions of return
* Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
* Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
* I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
* To communicate with you about your order
* To fulfill your order
* For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Custom and personalized orders
* Please contact us for customized or personalized items. They are not listed here on ArtFire, but we do offer this service, when applicable or available.
* All seeds currently listed on ArtFire are available in custom quantities.
* Please contact us for wholesale amounts not listed in our store. We carry wholesale lots of seed and other Organic Supplies.
* Do to crops, availability of seed or items, and other constraints, we will do what we can to fulfill any wholesale request.
* Wholesale quantities can be found on www.downrightnatural.com
Gift wrapping and packaging
* We do not currently offer gift wrapping services.
* Seeds: Since all seeds are different, even within the same species, their care, storage, planting, germination, care, maintenance, and harvesting are all different. I try to present all of the important information in my listings and included in the packaging if requested. (If you have any questions regarding a purchase, please contact me, and I will help where I am able.)
* Handcrafted & Wildcrafted items: Due to the unique qualities inherent in the various hand and wildcrafted items I offer, each one has differing care and storage concerns. Please contact me for detailed or specific information regarding your purchase for further instructions or assistance.
Scarification & Stratification of Seeds
* When applicable, all seeds are stored in temperature and humidity controlled environments. This either stratifies or partially stratifies the seeds in question. We do not, and will not, scarify seed prior to shipment. (This is done to reduce the chance of pathogens or microbes inhibiting or destroying the seed during transit.) If you have any questions regarding stratification and scarification of a particular seed, please contact me directly, and I will help you with what to do and how to do it for optimum results.
International Orders (Standardized English [Latin Characters] spelling for ease of delivery)
* If your order is for a destination outside the United States, please provide standardized English spellings for postal addresses. (Cyrillic, East Asian, or other local address languages cannot be processed in a reasonable time by the USPS.)
* I ask you to do this is to avoid delays, refusals, and returns for your items when the address provided is not able to be easily understood by the United States Postal Service; or the characters printed are not readable due to system or computer constraints, both in printing and by processing by the various postal entities.
* I will include your address in English (Standard Latin alphabet) as well as provided by you for easy of handling and delivery by all postal authorities handling the package.
* Please contact me with any questions regarding your postal address or options you desire.
International Payments for Orders
* If you live outside of the United States and are ordering from DownrightNatural and paying by any other method that requires you to mail payment to us. Please ensure the following is followed 100%, or your order may not be fulfilled and your payment returned:
* 1) All orders MUST include your ARTFIRE ORDER NUMBER
* 2) All order must Include your PROPER MAILING ADDRESS
* 3) All Payment MUST be made payable in US DOLLARS (US$)
* 4) Payment MUST be received within 14 days, or your order will be CANCELLED
* 5) International Personal Checks will NOT BE HONORED
* 6) International Business Checks will NOT BE HONORED
* 7) Payment in anything but UNITED STATES DOLLARS will NOT BE HONORED
(I am sorry if this seems blunt, but, the fees to process your payment in anythign but US Dollars is cost prohibitive
to providing you economical seeds and crafts.)
Purchased monkey puzzle tree seeds. They arrived on time and in acceptable packaging, but the seeds are way too tiny. This type of tree produces large seeds, usually 1.5 to 2 inches in length. The seeds I received where not even 1/16 of an inch.
Emailed seller twice regarding my surprise and concern and have not received a response.
My recommendation: Find another seller.