Butcher Block Top ( 1-1/2" x 26" x 38" )
Forever Joint Butcher Block Tops! Proudly Made In The USA!
- Our tops are 1-1/2" thick edge grain butcher block
- We can cut to any custom size your project requires! Just reach out to us directly to go over details and a custom size quote.
- All corners and top edges come with a ¼” ease(roundover) on them.
- Sanded to a 150 grit finish with mineral oil applied on them.
- Ready to be installed or sealed and finished with an oil based product of your choice.
- Each top is pieced together separately so every single one has its own custom look which truly makes the top you buy a one of a kind!
- Our tops are put together using what is called a finger joint which makes all joints extremely tight meaning there is virtually no wood putty or filler on your top which is common on other butcher block tops
- We can make almost any custom shape or size top up to 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. (Some restrictions may apply)*
- For any sizes larger than what you see listed please contact us directly and we can go over details and get a custom quote for you.
- We have a CNC machine that is able to make any top into almost any custom shape or design. This makes it possible to get exact cuts for our customer so their top can fit anywhere in their home that they need it to!
- All of our hard maple butcher block tops are produced from kiln dried hard maple that is grown throughout the Midwestern US. Proudly Made In The USA!
The wood choices that we have available are as follows.
Hard Maple: ($199)
Hard maple is the hardest of all maple hardwood species. With a fine and uniform texture, straight grain, and natural strength and stability, hard maple has excellent resistance to abrasion and wear, making it ideal for cutting boards and chopping blocks. Hard maple finishes well, creating a beautiful focal point for your home.
Red Oak: ($199)
Red Oak is heavy and strong, has a high shock resistance, very durable under exposure, and has great wear-resistance. The contrast between each piece creates a project that is nature’s one of a kind! Red Oak is our most popular top for commercial applications, such as restaurants, bars, coffee shops, wine bars, libraries, etc. Easy to stain to the color of your choice.
Searching for a character focal point for your home? Known for its bold flowing grain patterns and wise variations in color, hickory should be your top of choice. As one of the hardest, heaviest, and strongest American woods in common use, your top will last you a lifetime. This panel has the joints on its surface giving you a unique look unlike any other product Hickory is frequently used for workbench tops because of its extreme durability.
Dark colors and very rich tones are what you will receive with our walnut tops. These tops range from a light brown to a chocolate color. All of our walnut is steamed which creates a more uniform colored product. North American walnut is an attractive and tight-grained wood that polishes to a very smooth finish. A perfect selection to contrast a project with lighter colors and tones. You will not find a higher quality walnut top!
Having trouble matching a top to your kitchen? We recommend our maple/walnut combination. With the variety of color and contrast, this top is easier to match to any kitchen, adding a beautiful and modern look to any home. Because of the variation of light and dark wood colors, we guarantee that you will receive a unique product unlike any other.
Salt & Pepper: ($264)
This is a new top that we have started making! It is made out of a random mix of walnut and hard maple. The layout of the maple and walnut is completely random, but each top tends to have around 70% walnut and 30% hard maple. This gives the top an overall darker appearance that makes the maple tones really pop!
Our tops can be used as a table, countertop, benchtop, island, workbench, vanity, and much more! (pictured above are photos of previous tops and projects made. Your top will look similar but will not be exactly the same)
No tops come with any bases, cabinetry, or hardware for installing, and no tops come pre-finished or sealed. A picture or two above might have a finish applied, but that is for customers to have a better understanding of what a finished top looks like. If you have any questions about a finish or sealer, please let us know! We are happy to give advice and recommendations.
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
ForeverJointTops has not yet received any comments from shoppers.