Celtic Star Tutorial
Prerequisite is to know how to properly open a jump ring and be able to use pliers in each hand simultaneously. This tutorial may seem complicated but a throughout read through will put things in perspective and the plan will easily fall into place. These stars are so much fun to make and really don't require any knowledge of other chainmaille weaves. Be careful, these are really addictive!
* 24 3/16th 18-ga RED
* 12 9/32nd 16-ga SILVER
* 6 3/16th 18-ga SILVER
* 6 1/8th 18-ga SILVER
* 1 5/16th 16-ga ORANGE
* 6 5/16th 16-ga BLUE
COLORS are optional but help in differentiating the steps
* 2 pairs of flat nose pliers
* or 1 set of pliers and a chainmaille ring
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
Handling time M-F is 1 day.Returns must be made within 72 hours of receiving product. Contact me for other shipping options when items(s) are purchased.
Refunds will be issued as full item price minus shipping. Items must be returned unworn and free of damages.
A Note about special coated or foil backed Swarovski Rivolis or rhinestones. Certain chemicals, oils and cleaners will compromise it's beauty. Please remember to take care when cleaning any jewelry containing these items. Items that have been damaged in such a way are not returnable.
1) You CAN use these tutorials to LEARN new techniques;
2) You CANNOT duplicate, distribute or use these texts & images to teach or to lend to friends without Diana Esposito Creations permission;
3) You CAN teach these techniques in live classes once you have learned them using YOUR OWN new and original texts and images (give me some credit, though);
4) You CANNOT create tutorials with the same designs (even if you have re-created the text and images) to sell or distribute online or any other way except for your own live classes;
5) You CAN create NEW designs of jewelry using these TECHNIQUES to be sold as commercial products, making sure they are DIFFERENT ENOUGH and not copies of any specific designer sold jewelry, including the ones found in this site.
6) You CANNOT mass produce these designs. Pieces sold commercially must be made by yourself and not by your employees or hired persons.
7) You CAN post images on websites or blogsites of YOUR finished product ONLY if you have listed a credit to the designer, Diana Esposito Creations
I love your ring tutorials. I have purchased them all. Ive had fun mixing them up and creatinig one of a kind rings. Thanks so much for the clear easy instructinions. make more :)
I love the tutorials I purchased. The Rivoli Jewel Pendant and the Fantasy Ring. Very easy to follow one of the best Ive purchased every. I usually have to figure out steps on my own but with these tutorials EVERY step was there. Im extremely happy and loved how my ring and pendant turned out. I was able to adjust the pendant to a larger rivoli on my first try without any problems. Thank you so much. Look forward to getting a few more.
Great tutorial! I struggle with my wire wrapping, and this was just challenging enough, and looks intricate when finished!