Use this beading tutorial to create yourself a fashionable bib necklace that is perfect for summer! For this beading project you will need: Japanese seed beads, cube beads, bugle beads, teardrop beads and Miyuki's Tila beads for creating this beadwork. Working on this necklace is fast and fun!
The PDF file includes:
* General information and illustrations index.
* A list of materials;
* Full step-by-step instructions.
* 13 clear & detailed colored illustrations for each new step;
* A few illustrative images of the sample necklace I created for testing the design.
* The tutorial does not include specific instructions for the basics of techniques, but the instructions and illustrations in the tutorial are very detailed, so that even a beginner can work by it.
I will send the PDF file to your e-mail address as provided by PayPal within 24 hour of payment notification receipt. *If you wish to receive the file to other e-mail address, please write it in the Note to Seller when you checkout.
* NOTE ABOUT PERMISSIONS * - By purchasing this tutorial you agree to the following terms:
o The file and its content are copyrighted and are offered for sale for personal, non-commercial use only.
o If you are interested in this pattern for Personal AND Commercial Use (selling the items created from this tutorial), please find it here:
o Purchasing of this tutorial does not grant you the permission to share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way
o If you are interested in creating this project for teaching in workshops, please contact me for license details.