1977 Heinz Guide to Successful Pickling Advertising Collectible
Recipe booklet called Heinz Guide to Successful Pickling contains 31 pages, copyright 1977. It measures 8-1/2" X 5-1/4". It is in good condition with minor discoloration, some black stains on the back cover - please see photos.
Recipes in this Guide, with the exception of the "Quickies", are processed in a boiling water bath. Pickling Categories: Quick Process Pickles, Brined Pickles, Fruit Pickles, Relishes.
Spiced Fruit recipes include spiced watermelon rind, spiced pears, spiced pumpkin, spiced cranberries, spiced pineapple.
Pickled Vegetables include pickled onions, pickled green peppers, pickled beets, pickled green beans, pickled mixed vegetables.
Relish dishes include apple chutney, celery relish, vegetable relish, corn relish, chow-chow relish, pepper relish........so much more. Get Pickling!
Questions? Please send me a message prior to purchase and I will be happy to help you. I appreciate payment or communication within 3 days of purchase. Thanks for looking.
Shipping: I am always happy to combine shipping on multiple item purchases. Please email with selection info prior to checkout and I will adjust shipping charges to reflect savings if applicable.
International Customers: If you location is not listed, please just click the contact artisan button and tell me the location you want the item shipped. An accurate up-to-date shipping quote will be provided. Thank you.
Vintage Origin Details
Country of Origin
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
· Payment expected within 3 days, (if there is a problem, please contact me to make other arrangements). I accept PayPal or Money Orders. For Paypal simply check Paypal as method in checkout. If you are not a member, you can still purchase through their site with a credit card by clicking on the Paypal icon. If you want to discuss special arrangements for payment, please contact me about alternative methods. Thank you.
· My aim is to furnish clear and revealing pictures accompanied by accurate descriptions. I have limited knowledge about many of the items I list. So, if you have any questions, or require any additional information, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I will try to answer your question within a 24-hour period.
SHIPPING (WILL COMBINE, please read):
· I try to give an accurate estimate based on the weight of the item, plus packing; however, I don't always know EXACTLY how much it will cost to ship your item until I have the destination zip code. On most items I also include Delivery Confirmation that costs an additional $1.15. If you purchase multiple items, I will gladly combine shipping to reflect the actual charges whenever possible. (Email me for new shipping charge.)
. I recommend you purchase insurance. Notify me and include this added charge in your purchase price. If you choose not to purchase insurance, I will be sympathetic to your cause, but it will be your loss. I cannot be held liable for any damages that occur during shipment, either way, as I have no control once it leaves my hands. Should it get damaged, you are responsible for filing the claim with the US Postal Service.
· Shipping will usually be immediate once payment has cleared. If business requires me to be out of town, I reserve the right to do so up to three days following the sale.
I prefer only shipping to addresses within the continental United States. If you live elsewhere please contact me first to see if we can work out arrangements.
· I post feedback after I have received it from my customer. This method ensures our transaction is complete and satisfactory.
Below, you will find policies that pertain to my listings. Thanks for your interest.
Interested buyers please read:
A huge portion of my items are vintage, so most times I am unaware of an item's history or true age unless it is dated. Other references to age are my best estimate. If it is new and sealed, I will state the item is in excellent, new condition although it could have been on a shelf for years. I make every effort to describe items honestly and accurately, HOWEVER, I may not catch every flaw. Therefore, no warranty is expressed or implied unless I state otherwise. All items are sold as-is unless otherwise stated.
I will accept returns on a custom basis. If you are not happy with your order, please let me know, and I will do my best to remedy the situation. Shipping costs are not refunded unless the product has a defect, or is misrepresented. Please let me know if you would like to return something. A happy customer is a repeat customer.
Very prompt and well packed. great selection. It was a pleasure. Mahalo
Very prompt shipment. It was a pleasure. Mahalo, Kauai Kwilts & Things
thank you for being an absolute peach!! the dress is mint condition.the price was SOOOOO great.shipping was QWIK!!!!!!! you were such a pleasure to work with.3 perfect 10s for you.what else ya got????????
I am as pleased as can be with this purchase. Will be happy to buy from this seller again.
Even better than I thought! Far out! Thank you.
Item arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner. Could not be happier!
Fast shipping..like the book..Older patterns always give you ideas..Thanks for the super Service..Joyce
Darlign earrings, shipped fast, well packaged would buy from again.