Fully obscured Eye patch for kids/ comfortable eye pat/ eye treatment/
Eye patch is used for amblyopia, astigmatism and strabismus correction, training, surgery postoperative therapy, lazy eye treatment.
IMPORTANT: be careful selecting the side, eye patch have to cover the good eye! When you ordering you have to select the PATCH SIDE - GOOD EYE!
- Eye patch should fit glasses 38mm × 50mm ( 1,5 in × 1,97 in). If you have different size glasses, write me order message with your glasses size (like shown in picture) in cm or inches and I will do an eye patch individually for you. Please write me kid's age and if glasses are with nose pads.
- Eye patch is shaped to follow the facial contours, ensuring the eye is fully obscured.
- There is enough space for eye and patch doesn't bother it.
- Eye patch is fun and reusable.
- It is lightweight and comfortable. The material is hypoallergenic and soft, safe to use next to the skin.
- Eye patch background is 100 % natural felt. Woolfelt meet the high standards of the UNE-EN 71-2, UNE-EN 71-3 and NON TOXIC Öko-Tex 100.
- Eye patch lining is soft material, not felt, does not cause itching tissue.
- Lining material is breathable, it is internationally certified.
- Eye patch is comfortable. The product is made up very accurately. All knots are hidden, not irritating kids eye.
- Easy to put on or remove. If You need to wash eye patch, wash it with hands softly.
- If your children have favorite character, tell me and I'll do eye patch with it. I have many experience with that. You also can send me a picture, text, etc.
- In order note you can write me glasses measurements, if it is not standard measurements 38mm × 50mm ( 1,5 in × 1,97 in), kid's age and if glasses are with nose pads.
I always try to make patches as fast as possible. But I cannot guarantee delivery service work.
I use simple mail (with tracking number) for shipments, in order to keep the shipping cost low for customers.
I have no control over each country's postal service & mail distribution, as they work at their own pace.
If You still have not received your order in 30 days, please contact me.
While every effort is made to represent color accurately, every monitor is different and I cannot guarantee the colors you see match the colors of actual fabric.
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 4.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
First Item: $ 4.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
FunEyePatches has not yet received any comments from shoppers.