CHICKEN CHICK PLUSH plushie mochi pal cute kawaii hen round ball
Title: CHICKEN Plush Mochi Pal. Inspired by mochi... "mochi" is the Japanese word for a sticky rice ball often plain or as a sweet confection. The one you receive may differ slightly from one in photos, due to handcrafted nature of each.
(Last photo only here to give you a visual reference to its size. Size like this catbug. Catbug not included...see separate listing)
- Measures approximately 5.5" in diameter x 4.5" high
- created from my own pattern
- Made with 100% polyester fleece; felt or fleece appliques
- stuffed with 100% polyester fiberfill
- all appliques are securely attached using zigzag stitching
- machine and hand sewn
- Created from my own pattern
Handcrafted in a non smoking, pet free home.
Note: Please always check Studio Announcements or POLICIES for AWAY alerts (vacation or temporary shop closures) and any shipping delays prior to making a purchase.
All Other Countries
First Item: $15.00
Additional Items: $4.00
First Item: $4.00
Additional Items: $1.00
**** IMPORTANT NOTE: USPS postage rate increases on Jan 17, 2016. International First Class mail has increased substantially. International shipping fees are an approximation (based on to Australia...one of the higher international shipping rates), since includes "All other countries" and may vary for each specific country. Any significant overcharge will be refunded back to your Paypal account. (Ex. Canada shipping costs are lower than to Australia). Please view below under "shipping" for more info.
No away alerts...studio is fully open.
Check out my Gallery for other items available for purchase (just inquire).
- All items are handcrafted with quality sewing in a nonsmoking, pet free home.
- All items are made upon receipt of paid order, so may differ slightly from the listed photos.
* I welcome your ideas and suggestions, too!
*** MY ARTFIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ***
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. By making a purchase, Buyer understands and agrees to all terms and conditions stated below...
* PAYMENT *
- My acceptable method of payment is Paypal and Credit Cards through Paypal. A Paypal account is not needed in order to use their services. Paypal accepts direct payment, e-check and major credit cards
- Pay with Debit or Credit Card through Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account. When placing your order, "Select Paypal" as Payment method. Then select "Pay with debit or credit card"
- If your payment is by Paypal ECheck, your order will be posted out to you after your ECheck has cleared (which may take up to 7 business days).
* EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS after placing an order *
- After placing an order, please periodically check your emails, in case I am trying to reach you regarding your order. If there is an issue that requires communication with you, your order will NOT be shipped until we make contact.
* SHIPPING *
- Shipped from the beautiful Pacific Northwest (Washington State).
- Combined shipping fees for multiple items purchased are indicated on each listing as secondary shipping fee ("Additional Items").
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure that your mailing address is correct including your unit or Apt# (if applicable). If it is incorrect on your Paypal account, I am not responsible for postal service unable to deliver it. ALL ORDERS ARE MAILED TO THE ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT (I do not check the Artfire invoice).
- I try to ship as soon as possible, typically no longer than 5-7 Business Days after payment is received and cleared (unless otherwise stated on each listing), weather permitting...unable to get down the hill on snow days.
- Shipping is by USPS First Class Mail which typically does not include tracking. HOWEVER...with the recent new USPS changes...a tracking # may be included by USPS dependent on package size/weight. If a tracking # is provided by USPS...I will provide it to you.
- Local pick up (Sammamish, WA) is arrangeable! Save on shipping fees to local customers...Just contact me to make the arrangements.
- INTERNATIONAL Shipping:
* Shipping to International destinations (outside of the United States) may take a prolonged delivery time mainly due to your country's custom policies/delays.
* Any custom fees/taxes/other fees by your country is the Buyer's responsibility.
* USPS shipping rates have increased as of 1/27/2013 and again on 1/26/2014 (International shipping rates have increased substantially). My included standard shipping is USPS First Class Mail to International destinations, which does NOT include tracking or insurance.
* International shipping fees are an approximation since includes "All other countries" and may vary for each specific country. Any significant overcharge will be refunded back to your Paypal account.
* If you want a different delivery service for your International destination (other than USPS First Class Mail)...please contact me prior to placing your order so I can list a Custom reserved listing for you with the adjusted shipping fees. Additional fees are at the Buyers cost.
SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELIVERY TRANSIT TIME. Once I mail your order, it is in the hands of the postal service(s). Please take into consideration that deliveries may take longer during the Holidays and/or inclement weather. For International destinations (outside US), please take into consideration your country's custom delays when placing an order. Thank you for your understanding.
* Careful consideration is taken in determination of my item pricing and shipping. Shipping/Handling fees may not reflect the actual postage.
* ADDITIONAL INFO *
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS:
All items are thoroughly checked by me for any defects prior to shipping your order to you. However, if you feel the merchandise is defective...
- Defective merchandise RETURNS are acceptable within 2 weeks from item receipt by Buyer. Contact me within 2 weeks with description of defect.
- Once returned defective item is received by Seller, a REFUND back to your Paypal account will be issued of your total purchase price (includes initial shipping fee).
- Buyer to cover cost of return shipping. It is the Buyer's full responsibility if item is loss during return postal transit. Insurance or delivery confirmation on Returned item shipping is the Buyer's option and at Buyer's cost.
SORRY, BUT I DO NOT OFFER WHOLESALE OR DISCOUNTED PRICING ON MULTIPLE/BULK ORDERS.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
* PLACES TO CHECK OUT *
- www.Nancym4.Artfire.com for handmade fabric crafts using high quality fabric, Japanese fabrics; plushies; and a lot more.
- www.Hankodesigns.com for high quality Asian themed craft products for Artists, cardmaking and crafters. Huge selections of beautiful Japanese Washi papers, origami papers, rubber stamps, punches, card making accessories and other wonderful items. Hanko Designs is the best...a must to check out!!!
* UPCOMING SHOWS / EVENTS, 2017 *
- Often combined booth/table with Nancym4 (www.Nancym4.artfire.com)
- Come see my handcrafted "cuteness" up close and personal and save on shipping fees.
- Due to limited space at shows...there is limited selection (not all my crafts will be available) and limited quantities. Come early for best selection and check out other cute items (plushies, pillows, etc) that I do not carry in my shop.
- Contact me in advance if you want something specific so I will make sure to bring it to the fair...no obligation to buy!
2017 (Often combined booth/table as Nancym4. www.Nancym4.artfire.com)
- April 14,15,16 (Fri, Sat, Sun) : Sakura-con anime convention @ Washington State Convention Center, Seattle in Exhibitors Hall (booth #1200, Nancym4)
- July 8,9 : The Japan Fair at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, WA. www.japanfairus.org
- Sept 30 - Oct 1 (Sat, Sun) (acceptance to be confirmed) : Geek Girl Con @ The Conference Center in Seattle, WA. www.geekgirlcon.com
- Holiday Season: usually starts around September. (Will post as confirmed)
Really well made. Fits perfectly. Great anime product.