Handmade Special Table | Resin Table | Epoxy Resin Table |
- Picture and video options during the production process.
- River tables are durable and artwork. Functional and easy to clean. If you need a bigger size, message us and we can help you.
- Table, shipping and metal legs included.
- The products to be sent are handmade. If you share your desired Epoxy Resin table dimensions and features with us. We can give you ideas on what we can do for you.
- We research and supply the woods you need for the epoxy resin table you want. We share these developments with you. We send videos and photos during the production stages.
- This epoxy resin table, which is 100% handmade, is for the person who bought it.
- We ensure that it reaches you as soon as possible with the contracted cargo company.
- The product you will have will only be you in the world and will live with you.
- Optionally, it can be sent with legs in metal, wood color and length combinations.
- Your project is completed and sent within 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the density of the project.
- We produce all kinds of home and office furniture you dream of.
- We priced the most preferred sizes in the dimensions section.
- You can request a price quote for other sizes.
* EU: 90 × 180 cm
** USA: 36" × 72"
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - ARTFIRE
Our store is hosted on ArtFire.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through ArtFire’s data storage, databases and the general ArtFire application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
We do not store, share, or track any personal financial information. All transactions are via third party payment processors using the latest encryption and security technologies.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
HiraWoodDesignTR has not yet received any comments from shoppers.