LARGE Sushi plush Pillow CUCUMBER TUNA SALMON - MAKI ROLL
Title: LARGE Sushi Plush Pillow - MAKI ROLL. Cute sushi roll in a large huggable size...over a foot long and 25" - 26" all the way around! A big pillow roll that's stackable cute! The sushi pillow that you receive may differ slightly from one in the photos, due to handcrafted nature of each sushi. Your choice of SALMON, CUCUMBER or TUNA.
*Note: The fatty lines (white lines) in the salmon and tuna may be positioned going up from left to right or from right to left. The plush you receive may differ in the positioning of the white lines than the one in the photos.
- Measures approximately 8.5" wide x 14" long
- Made with soft 100% polyester fabrics (cuddle plush, fur, and minky)
- stuffed with 100% polyester fiberfill
- Appliques are attached with machine zigzag stitching, so no exposed raw edges.
- Cucumber, Salmon or Tuna on front and back side of sushi (face on the front side only)
- machine sewn, except for opening hand stitched closed
- no glue or adhesive used in its construction
- own created pattern (© 2015)
Handcrafted in a non smoking, pet free home.
Note: photos #8 and #9 show large Maki Roll next to smaller sized one. Smaller size sushi available in separate listing.
Check out my other listings of smaller size sushi maki rolls, onigiri, musubi and wasabi plush.
Note: Please always check Studio Announcements or POLICIES for AWAY alerts and any shipping delays prior to making a purchase
*Last photo shows some real hosomaki...yum! (not included)
No Away Alerts...Studio is currently fully open.
*** WELCOME TO MY SHOP ***
All Things Cute & Pretty! Specializing in "Handmade", using high quality fabrics in the cutest/beautiful prints, including imported fabrics from Japan & Japanese Washi Papers. Handcrafted by me for Quality...functional items, as well as fun items. Oh Sew Cute!!!
- Zipper pouches, wallets, etc in a variety of sizes, made with high quality 100% cotton fabrics. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a certain fabric print, other than what you see on my shop (I have lots of cute fabrics)
- I enjoy creating cute plushies and pillows! (Onigiri, Sushi, Spam Musubi, Hawaiian Shave Ice, Bubble Boba Tea, Kawaii Stars, Mochi, Anime character plushies, Tiger and Bunny, & lots more). Lots of plushies not listed in shop (Clannad Dangos, Nyan cat, Grumpy cat, etc)...just inquire.
- ZABUTON chair cushions out of beautiful Japanese fabrics
*** MY ARTFIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ***
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. By making a purchase, Buyer understands and agrees to all terms and conditions stated below...
- All items are made upon receipt of paid orders, so pattern placement may differ slightly from the listed photos...but cut from same fabric or materials.
- I try my best to represent true colors of each item in my photos. Please make note that the color may differ slightly in person, due to differences displayed on your monitor or device screen.
* PAYMENT *
- Paypal (Paypal balance, bank account connection, debit card or credit cards). Paypal accepts direct payment, e-check and major credit cards.
- If your payment is by Paypal ECheck, your order will be posted out to you after your ECheck has cleared (which may take up to 7 business days).
* EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS after placing an order *
- After placing an order, please periodically check your emails, in case I am trying to reach you regarding your order. If there is an issue that requires communication with you, your order will NOT be shipped until we make contact.
* SHIPPING *
- General Info for both DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Shipped from Washington state.
* Combined shipping fee for multiple items is indicated on each listing as "Additional Items"
* Prompt shipping, typically no longer than 3-4 Business Days after payment is received and cleared (unless otherwise stated on each listing).
* IMPORTANT: Make sure that your mailing address is correct on your PayPal account...include your First AND Last name, and unit # or apartment # (if applicable). All orders are mailed to the address on your PayPal account (I do not check the Artfire invoice). If it is incorrect, I am not responsible for postal service unable to deliver it. If a USPS tracking # is provided, please check the status periodically to catch if "undeliverable"...then you can call and/or visit your local post office prior to it being mailed back to me. If it is returned to me (return to Sender) due to "undeliverable" (incomplete name and/or incorrect address, no apartment/unit #, etc), it is at the Buyers cost (postage fees) to have it re-sent to you. If you wish a refund and do not want your order re-sent to you, a refund of the "item cost minus Seller's fees" will be issued after I have received your returned item(s)
SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELIVERY TRANSIT TIME. Once I mail your order, it is in the hands of the postal service(s). Please take into consideration that deliveries may take longer during the Holidays, postal strikes, and/or inclement weather. For International destinations (outside US), please take into consideration your country's custom delays when placing an order. Thank you for your understanding.
* Careful consideration is taken in determination of my item pricing and shipping fee. Shipping/Handling fees may not reflect the actual postage.
- DOMESTIC (within the United States) Shipping:
* Shipping is by USPS First Class Mail or automatically upgraded to Priority if over 16oz. USPS tracking # provided when available.
* Local pick up (Sammamish, WA) is arrangeable! Save on shipping fees to local customers...Just contact me to make the arrangements.
- INTERNATIONAL Shipping:
* Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping, which does not include tracking or insurance. A United States customs # will be provided. Often once it leaves the US, tracking info is often not available.
* USPS shipping rates to countries outside the United States have increased substantially. International shipping fees are an approximation since includes "All other countries" and may vary for each specific country. (The listed shipping fee is based on one of the higher international destination rates). Any significant overcharge will be refunded through Paypal.
* Shipping to International destinations (outside of the United States) may take a prolonged delivery time mainly due to your country's custom policies/delays.
* Import duties, taxes, and charges by your country are not included in the item price or International shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
(Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing an order)
* ADDITIONAL INFO *
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS:
All items are thoroughly checked by me for any defects prior to shipping your order to you. However, if you feel the merchandise is defective...
- Defective merchandise RETURNS are acceptable within 2 weeks from item receipt by Buyer. Contact me within 2 weeks with description of defect.
- Once returned defective item is received by Seller, a REFUND back through Paypal will be issued of your total purchase price (includes initial shipping fee).
- Buyer to cover cost of return shipping. It is the Buyer's full responsibility if item is loss during return postal transit. Insurance or delivery confirmation on Returned item shipping is the Buyer's option and at Buyer's cost.
SORRY, BUT I DO NOT OFFER WHOLESALE OR DISCOUNTED PRICING ON MULTIPLE/BULK ORDERS.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
* COPYRIGHT *
- Plush designs and patterns are copyright of Nancym4. Some plush are made from purchased patterns upon permission of the pattern designer/creator (credit to the designer is given on those listings).
* PLACES TO CHECK OUT *
- www.Happiboshi.Artfire.com for Kawaii fleece hats, plushies, Pillows, Totes and more.
- www.Hankodesigns.com for high quality Asian themed craft products for Artists, cardmaking and crafters. Huge selections of beautiful Japanese Washi papers, origami papers, rubber stamps, punches, card making accessories and other wonderful items. Hanko Designs is the best...a must to check out!!!
* UPCOMING SHOWS/EVENTS 2017:
- Often combined booth/table with Happiboshi (www.Happiboshi.artfire.com)
- Come see my handcrafted "cuteness" up close and personal and save on shipping fees.
- Due to limited space at shows...there is limited selection (not all my crafts will be available) and very limited quantities. Come early for best selection and check out other cute items (plushies, pillows, etc) that I do not carry in my shop.
- Contact me in advance if you want something specific so I will make sure to bring it to the fair...no obligation to buy!
- New items (not sold in my shop) at shows!
- Some select items may be reduced at "Show Sale" prices.
- April 14,15,16 (Fri, Sat, Sun) : Sakura-con anime convention @ Washington State Convention Center (Seattle) in Exhibitors Hall (booth #1200). www.sakuracon.org
- May 6 (Sat) : UW JSA's Matsuri at HUB on Seattle UW campus. No admission fee. 5pm-9pm
- May 13 (Sat) : UW TSA's Night Market at the QUAD (booth #23) near Red Square on Seattle UW campus, No admission fee. 530pm-10:30pm.
- July 8,9 (Sat, Sun) : The Japan Fair at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, WA. Don't miss this event! (craft vendors, community booths, live entertainment, food, flea market, raffle, fun!) No admission fee. www.japanfairus.org
- July 15,16(Sat, Sun) Chinatown Dragon Fest, Seattle WA (Sat 12noon-8pm/Sun 12noon-6pm)
- Sept 30 - Oct 1 (Sat, Sun) : Geek Girl Con @ The Conference Center in Seattle, WA. www.geekgirlcon.com
- Oct 15 (Sun) : Galaxaar @ Issaquah Community Center, 9am-3pm. For admission tickets and information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/galaxaar-fall-2017-a-pop-culture-marketplace-for-the-entire-family-tickets-33554098211
- Holiday show season starts in Sept through Dec (will post here as confirmed)