DOG Lanyard Fabric cute Neck - PAW PRINT BONES - animal
Title: PAW PRINTS AND BONES on black. For all dog lovers...cute print of dog paw prints and chew bones. Pattern placement may differ slightly, but cut from same quilters weight 100% cotton fabric.
*Note: I also have another dog bones fabric in tones of brown and creme (see last photo). If you like a lanyard with this fabric, just add "A Note to Seller" and manually write that you want this one...
Taking the dog for a walk? Free your hands and carry your keys, one of my zipper pouches with a loop, etc on this cute lanyard...
This lanyard can be used in many ways. Use it to hold keys, ID Badge, Pouch with loop, players card, etc. Great when you need fast, easy access to your key(s), ID, Money, IPod, camera, etc.
This Neck Lanyard, measuring approximately 5/8" to 3/4" wide and 18" long down each side, is made with 100% cotton fabric with a lobster claw trigger snap hook that swivels AND a round key split ring attached to one end. Use both, or simply remove the key split ring. The lanyard is topstitched on both sides for decorative purpose and for added durability. The seamless design at the neck allows for comfort.
Contact me prior to purchasing if you need a shorter or longer length (Longer length is dependent on fabric availability).
Made in a nonsmoking, petfree home.
(Looking for a specific print/design? I have lots of lanyards not listed in my shop...Japanese, Hawaiian, anime, Totoro, Adventure Time, My Little Pony, animals, etc. Simply inquire by contacting Seller)
Note: Please always check Studio Announcements or POLICIES for AWAY alerts and any shipping delays prior to making a purchase.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: USPS postage rates are increasing January 2016. My shipping rates will be adjusted accordingly ***
Check out GALLERY for more of my handcrafted cuteness!
Local pick-up (Sammamish, WA) is available...save shipping fees...just contact me to make arrangements.
* No Away Alerts...Studio is currently fully open.
* Will be taking a break and closed from December 21.
*** WELCOME TO MY SHOP ***
All Things Kawaii & Pretty! Specializing in "Handmade" (by me), using the CUTEST fabrics you'll find and QUALITY fabrics, including imported fabrics from Japan; & Japanese Washi Papers. Simple, clean designs handmade with quality craftsmanship.
- All handcrafted items are handmade with quality and care (No Manufacturer sourcing). High quality fabrics with quality craftsmanship/sewing...in a nonsmoking and pet free home from the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Washington State.
- Plushies/Pillows are constructed from my own created patterns.
- All items are made upon receipt of paid orders, so pattern placement may differ slightly from the listed photos...but cut from same fabric or materials.
- I can make multiples of practically anything in my studio. Also, any listed item can be made from other fabrics used throughout my studio, dependent on fabric availability. Feel free to inquire and I can list a Custom listing just for you.
- Custom Requests: If you want something specific..certain theme or design in fabric..more designs and fabrics are available, just inquire. I'm a fabricholic and love the nicest quality fabrics in the prettiest, cutest, unique prints/designs. I am always adding more fabrics to my ever growing collection. I simply love fabrics from Japan! The quality, the textures, the colors, the beautiful and kawaii cute prints...love them!
- Cute plushies and pillows! (Onigiri, Sushi, Spam Musubi, Hawaiian Shave Ice, Bubble Boba Tea, Kawaii Stars, Mochi, Anime character plushies, Tiger and Bunny, & lots more). Lots of plushies not listed in shop (Clannad Dangos, Nyan cat, Grumpy cat, etc)...just inquire.
- We make HTF (hard to find) ZABUTON chair cushions out of beautiful Japanese and kimono fabrics!
* Please feel free to contact me with any inquiry, requests, questions or concerns.
* Happy to work with you to try to accommodate custom requests such as different size pouches, lanyard lengths, Kawaii plush pillow designs, listed items made from other fabric designs
* I welcome your ideas and suggestions, too!
*** MY ARTFIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ***
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. By making a purchase, Buyer understands and agrees to all terms and conditions stated below...
* PAYMENT *
- My acceptable method of payment is Paypal and Credit Cards through Paypal. A Paypal account is not needed in order to use their services. Paypal accepts direct payment, e-check and major credit cards.
- Pay with Debit or Credit Card through Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account. When placing your order, "Select Paypal" as Payment method. Then select "Pay with debit or credit card"
- After you place an order, finish your transaction by submitting payment.
- If your payment is by Paypal ECheck, your order will be posted out to you after your ECheck has cleared (which may take up to 7 business days).
* VARIATIONS (COLOR/DESIGN CHOICE OPTIONS) ON A LISTING *
- Some listings may have the option of variations (color options or design options). You must add a "Note to Seller" (part of the ordering screen) and leave me a note indicating your color and/or design choice(s). Make note that automatic options are not given.
- If you do not indicate your choice(s) and I am unable to contact you within 7 days...your order will be cancelled and a refund issued. You can always reorder.
* EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS after placing an order *
- After placing an order, please periodically check your emails, in case I am trying to reach you regarding your order. If there is an issue that requires communication with you, your order will NOT be shipped until we make contact.
* SHIPPING *
IMPORTANT NOTE: USPS postage rates are increasing January 2016. My shipping rates will be adjusted accordingly.
- Shipped from the beautiful Pacific Northwest (Washington State).
- Combined shipping fees for multiple items purchased are indicated on each listing as secondary shipping fee ("Additional Items").
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure that your mailing address is correct including your unit or Apt# (if applicable). If it is incorrect on your Paypal account, I am not responsible for postal service unable to deliver it. ALL ORDERS ARE MAILED TO THE ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT (I do not check the Artfire invoice).
- I take pride in PROMPT shipping (not weeks even if I have a heavy workload). I try to ship as soon as possible, typically no longer than 3-4 Business Days after payment is received and cleared (unless otherwise stated on each listing), weather permitting...unable to get down the hill on snow days.
- Shipping is by USPS First Class Mail which typically does not include tracking. HOWEVER...with the recent new USPS changes...a tracking # may be included by USPS dependent on package size/weight. If a tracking # is provided by USPS...I will provide it to you.
- Please contact me PRIOR TO placing an order, if you wish a faster shipping service, Priority Mail, Insurance, Delivery Confirmation or other tracking...these are all additional fees to Buyer. A Custom listing will then be listed for you reflecting requested shipping service and additional fee.
- Local pick up (Sammamish, WA) is arrangeable! Save on shipping fees to local customers...Just contact me to make the arrangements.
- INTERNATIONAL Shipping:
* Shipping to International destinations (outside of the United States) may take a prolonged delivery time mainly due to your country's custom policies/delays.
* Any custom fees/taxes/other fees by your country is the Buyer's responsibility.
* USPS shipping rates have increased as of 1/27/2013 and again on 1/26/2014 (International shipping rates have increased substantially). My included standard shipping is USPS First Class Mail to International destinations, which does NOT include tracking or insurance.
* International shipping fees are an approximation since includes "All other countries" and may vary for each specific country. Any significant overcharge will be refunded back to your Paypal account.
* If you want a different delivery service for your International destination (other than USPS First Class Mail)...please contact me prior to placing your order so I can list a Custom reserved listing for you with the adjusted shipping fees. Additional fees are at the Buyers cost.
SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS DURING POSTAL TRANSIT. Insurance is available in case of loss at Buyer's option and is an additional cost to the Buyer. Please contact me PRIOR TO placing an order, so I can list a Custom/Reserved listing which includes the adjusted cost of insurance added to shipping costs.
SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELIVERY TRANSIT TIME. Once I mail your order, it is in the hands of the postal service(s). Please take into consideration that deliveries may take longer during the Holidays and/or inclement weather. For International destinations (outside US), please take into consideration your country's custom delays when placing an order. Thank you for your understanding.
* Careful consideration is taken in determination of my item pricing and shipping. Shipping/Handling fees may not reflect the actual postage.
* ADDITIONAL INFO *
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS:
All items are thoroughly checked by me for any defects prior to shipping your order to you. However, if you feel the merchandise is defective...
- Defective merchandise RETURNS are acceptable within 2 weeks from item receipt by Buyer. Contact me within 2 weeks with description of defect.
- Once returned defective item is received by Seller, a REFUND back to your Paypal account will be issued of your total purchase price (includes initial shipping fee).
- Buyer to cover cost of return shipping. It is the Buyer's full responsibility if item is loss during return postal transit. Insurance or delivery confirmation on Returned item shipping is the Buyer's option and at Buyer's cost.
SORRY, BUT I DO NOT OFFER WHOLESALE OR DISCOUNTED PRICING ON MULTIPLE/BULK ORDERS.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
* PLACES TO CHECK OUT *
- www.Happiboshi.Artfire.com for Kawaii fleece hats, plushies, Pillows, Tsumami kanzashi flower hair clips, etc
- www.Hankodesigns.com for high quality Asian themed craft products for Artists, cardmaking and crafters. Huge selections of beautiful Japanese Washi papers, origami papers, rubber stamps, punches, card making accessories and other wonderful items. Hanko Designs is the best...a must to check out!!!
- TAIKO KAI for taiko performance requests around Seattle, WA :
- Eastside Nihon Matsuri Association : Check out Aki Matsuri (the best Japan Festival Event in WA...see my crafts there too):
* UPCOMING CRAFT SHOWS / CONVENTIONS, 2015 *
(Cash/Checks only at fairs. Sorry, but NO credit card transactions)
...Come see my handcrafted "cuteness" up close and personal and save on shipping fees.
...Due to limited space at fairs...there is limited selection (not all my crafts will be available) and limited quantities. Come early for best selection and check out other cute items (plushies, pillows, etc) that I do not carry in my shop.
...Select items reduced at "Show Sale" prices.
...Contact me in advance if you want something specific so I will make sure to bring it to the fair...no obligation to buy!
- Sept 12-13 : Aki Matsuri (Japanese Fall Festival) @ Bellevue College, Bellevue WA. My favorite show..my largest selection of my crafts! View www.enma.org and https://www.facebook.com/ENMA.AkiMatsuri?fref=photo
- Oct 10-11 : Geek Girl Con @ WA Conference Center, Seattle, WA. BOOTH #107. www.geekgirlcon.com
- Nov 7 : Eastlake High School Holiday Bazaar @ Eastlake High School, Sammamish, WA. 9AM-3PM.
400 228th Ave NE, Sammamish, WA 98074
- Nov 21: Ayame Kai Holiday Craft Fair @ Blaine Memorial United Methodist Church, Seattle WA. 10AM to 3PM. 3001 24th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144. Crafters from WA, OR, CA, HI...unique items with an "Asian Flair". The best Asian craft fair in Seattle!
- Dec 4 - 5: Kent Commons Holiday Bazaar @ Kent Commons Community Center. 525 4th Avenue North, Kent WA 98032.
Friday, Dec 4, 2015 - 10am to 6pm
Saturday, Dec 5, 2015 - 9am to 4pm. http://kentwa.gov/KentCommonsHolidayBazaar/