Pink Breast Cancer Survivor Snowman Earrings Christmas Handmade Pearls
Are you looking for a fun pair of handmade Christmas earrings that is a bit non-traditional? Earrings that you can wear well into winter and not just during the holidays? You definitely have found them here with these SPARKLING SNOWMEN IN PINK earrings. Or they might be snow-women? Anyway, these unique, merry earrings just make me smile! Created with two sizes of glowing Swarovski crystal pearls, "jet" black Swarovski crystals, pink Swarovski crystal rondelles and sterling silver. Because these earrings are a bit more demure than "in your face" Christmas jewelry, they can do triple duty: worn to the office, worn with Christmas party clothes and worn with any casual clothes you might throw on for lounging on the weekends. These SPARKLING SNOWMEN IN PINK earrings exude a cheerful, whimsical charm and will quickly become a favorite piece of winter jewelry. The SPARKLING SNOWMEN IN PINK holiday earrings were carefully handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs
Here is the important information for the SPARKLING SNOWMEN IN PINK Christmas earrings:
+ Large Swarovski crystal pearl: 8mm
+ Small Swarovski crystal pearl: 6 mm
+ Swarovski rondelle collar: app. 7 mm; "rose" crystals; silver plated brass
+ Swarovski crystals for hat: 6 mm faceted rondelles and 4 mm faceted bicones
+ Metal: sterling silver and silver-plated brass
+ Earwires: sterling silver French hooks
+ Length: a little over 1.5" / 3.8 cm from the top curve of the earwires
Two different sizes, 8 mm for the bottom and and 6 mm for the head, of man-made white Swarovski crystal pearls were used to create the main body of the SPARKLING SNOWMEN IN PINK. Just a little about Swarovski crystal pearls: unlike many synthetic pearls that use a hard plastic core, Swarovski pearls have a lead crystal core. This crystal core not only mimics the weight of real pearls, but it also allows the pearls to warm to the skin as real pearls do. Multiple layers of luminous pearlescence (crushed pearls) are added one layer at a time to give the look and feel of famous South Sea pearls - but at a fraction of the South Sea price! Just a quick glance at the photos above will show the exquisite, glowing finish of the pearls. And you should see them in real life!
To add more than a touch of sparkly fun to the snowman earrings, and to buck the traditional color scheme, silver plated brass rondelles set with faceted pink "rose" Swarovski crystals were used between the head and the body of the snowmen. The six rose Swarovski crystals that make up the collars of the snowmen might be small, but they sure glitter like their bigger cousins. I just wish the photos would allow the sparkle to show through! I think the pink color gives the snowmen a very whimsical party look.
All well-dressed snowmen must wear a top hat! The hats of the SPARKLING SNOWMEN IN PINK were created with two types of "jet" black Swarovski crystals. To create the brim of the hats, faceted Swarovski crystal rondelles were used. The crown of each hat consists of a faceted "jet" Swarovski crystal bicone. These crystals add even more sparkly goodness to the earrings.
The body of the earrings were strung on sterling silver head pins. The top end was carefully wire wrapped into a loop and then connected to sterling silver French hook earwires. A perfect finish to fun pair of snowmen earrings.
For a better understanding of the relative size of the SPARKLING SNOWMEN IN PINK earrings, please be sure to check out photo #7 for a size comparison with a dime.
Glass (manmade crystal)) carries the energies of transformation, rebirth and communication. Silver is a metal of love and healing; it is a mirror to the soul, helping us to see ourselves as others see us.
The SPARKLING SNOWMEN IN PINK earrings will be carefully packed in an organza jewelry bag, perfect for gift giving to a loved one . . . or to yourself!
***Please be aware that not all monitors show colors exactly the same. The colors of the items used to create my jewelry are extremely close to the actual color on my monitor. The colors may appear lighter or darker on your monitor.
Shadow Dog Designs
Unique Handmade Jewelry
for the Discerning Woman
Quality items and customer satisfaction are very important to me. If you have questions or would like additional information on any item, please email me and I will do my best to answer any question.
I ship out next day - sometimes even same day!
My preferred way of payment is through PayPal or ProPay.
Note: You DO NOT need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal: Choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you have submitted your order, click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account. Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped.
I accept checks and money orders, but the item will not be shipped until the payment has cleared.
In the event of non-payment with no return communication, the transaction will be canceled and I will relist the jewelry.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
I guarantee my work - my good name rests on quality workmanship. I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you are not, please email me within 14 days of receiving your jewels to discuss a refund or exchange. If you decide to return the item for whatever reason, it must be returned with delivery confirmation. Once the item is received in its original condition, the full cost of the item will be refunded to you, via your Paypal account or through other means as discussed, minus the cost of shipping. Customer pays return shipping. If your piece is being lengthened, shortened, repaired, or exchanged, I will pay shipping back to you.
I love working with people to create that perfect one-of-a-kind piece that speaks to them. Please email me and I'll be glad to start the process. If you are interested in a piece of jewelry that has sold, I will do my best to make something similar (but not exactly since all of my designs are one-of-a-kind). I require a 50% non-refundable deposit of the agreed upon final price (excluding shipping) for custom orders. I will not begin a piece until the deposit is made.
All jewelry is carefully packaged in an organza drawstring pouch, making the purchase perfect for gift giving. If you would prefer a jewelry box, please let me know - I will be glad to use a box at no extra charge. The jewels are then wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a padded envelope or a cardboard box, depending on the size.
Please notify me if your shipping address is different than your PayPal address.
All Domestic orders will be shipped USPS First Class mail within 24 hours of receiving payment, although I often ship same day, depending on when the order is received. Shipping also includes delivery confirmation at no extra charge. If the total amount is over $60.00, I will self-insure the package at no extra charge to you for peace of mind. When your jewels are shipped, I will email you to let you know they are on the way.
I will be happy to ship by USPS Priority Mail if you would like your purchase mailed that way. Please let me know in the notes to the seller at checkout. A new invoice for the difference in shipping will be sent to you.
***If you live within 15 miles of me, I will be glad to deliver your order. You will receive a refund of the shipping cost. Please email me and we can work out the specifics :)
INTERNATIONAL shipping costs vary country to country and are set by the USPS.
Please contact me for a shipping quote if your country is not listed in my shipping profile
Depending on the country, I can ship Priority Mail International - the average cost for a small flat rate box is approximately $36.00. This does include tracking. I can look up the exact price - please contact me if you are interested in your package being shipped by Priority Mail.
For INTERNATIONAL buyers:
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to VAT fees, import taxes, customs duties, etc. levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you need to know what import or VAT taxes your country will charge you in advance of your purchase, please consult your Post Office or government tax office.
Just know that all charges related to customs duties and clearance are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note that I declare the actual value for customs. Please do not ask me to declare your purchase as a gift as I could be held criminally liable for falsifying customs forms.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Indiemade to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as postal/delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Catherine Waterhouse of Shadow Dog Designs, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: ShadowDogDesigns@yahoo.com.