Art Doll | Gnome | labyrinth doll | Faun playing the harp
Art Doll | Gnome | labyrinth doll | Faun playing the harp | OOAK art doll | fairy gnome | Satyr Doll | Faun Sculpture | Satyr Sculpture
Here is the Faun sitting in the enchanted forest and playing his harp.
What do you know about fauns? Yes, fauns, not fairies! And fauns, not little deer - they're fawns!
Fauns are one of the lesser known types of mythical creatures. They're not as scary looking as dragons, nor as beautiful as unicorns. They are a kind of chimera - a composite creature - in this case part human part goat. Yes, goat. Not quite as romantic as the centaur that is part human part horse, nor the enticing part human part fish creature known as the mermaid.
So, where do fauns come from and what are their special characteristics?
The first fauns were mentioned in Greek and Roman mythology.
They lived in forests and in Greek mythology were associated with the Greek God Pan. Pan was the god of fields and forests and was connected to fertility. He is also the creator of the pan flute - an ancient musical instrument made from several pieces of reed or bamboo joined together.
At some point fauns were connected to satyrs, although originally they were different creatures. Satyrs were also companions of Pan and depicted with goat-like ears and tails. They were loves of wine, music, and women.
In Roman mythology there was a horned god called Faunus and a goddess (either his sister or wife) called Fauna. The fauns were their followers.
- Made of Fimo.
- He is approximately 8 inches tall.
- Completely handmade. One of a kind.
1. The art doll is not intended for game, don t give it to children, keep away from pets.
2. Keep at a room temperature, far from heating devices.
3. Exclude influence of difference of temperatures, sun rays.
4. Protect from humidity and dust, if necessary it is possible to clean carefully the surface of the doll with a dry soft brush.
5. Do not change the pose of the doll, do not comb hair.
6. To move the doll you need to hold it over the stand and the back or waist at the same time.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
All Other Countries
First Item: $30.00
Additional Items: $20.00
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times
Russia: 1-2 weeks
North America: 2-4 weeks
Europe: 1-3 weeks
Australia: 3-4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
StarProps has not yet received any comments from shoppers.