Red Crab Cotton Dish Towel with Sanitary Wipe Cover Kitchen Cook Out
This new natural cotton dish towel and large sanitary wipes cover is decorated with a red crab, under the crab is a quirky saying, "Don't be crabby." The towel and container cover is hemmed on 4 sides, the top and bottom edge of the sanitary wipes cover has an embroidered wave pattern in the same color as the crab design. One the towel the red crab is embroidered on one side. This towel and cover is easy to care for, wash in cold water with like items; dry on low heat; some shrinkage may occur. The embroidery thread used on this design is high end 100% rayon from Madeira, the embroidery design is from EL. The ceramic red crab is available in my shop.
The cotton towel with the red crab embroidered design measures:
• 18 inches in wide
• 26 inches long
• Towel background is natural with red trim on each outer edge.
• Made to Order
Sanitary wipe cover with floral design fits the following:
• Sanitary wipes cover fits large container (approx. 78 wet wipes 1# 4.5oz size)
• Easy to use hook and loop closure
ORDER and SHIPPING INFORMATION:
• Please allow approximately 1 - 2 weeks for completion of your order.
• US Shipping is via the United States Postal Service.
• You will be notified when the order ships, please allow for transit time after the order ships.
First Item: $ 3.95
Additional Items: $ 1.50
My goal is to offer Made to Order unique collectible fine art ceramics, gifts and functional decorative items for your home, kitchen, bath, office, garden and patio. I make a variety of slip cast ceramic items from tea bag holders, Christmas Trees, mugs, skull ware, soap dispensers, napkin rings, salt & pepper shakers, canister sets, kitchen ware, nightlights, western, southwest, Texas art and more. Please let me if you do not see an item you are looking for, I am more than happy to help you.
By Purchasing an item from Texas Ceramics you agree to the following terms of conditions:
Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the total purchase, no exceptions. Please note: your payment is processed at the time of ordering, NOT upon shipping.
Payments Domestic & International Orders: All payments are accepted in US dollars. Please note: your payment is processed at the time of ordering, NOT upon shipping. Payment must be for the exact purchase amount. Payments presented outside of the approved methods are not be accepted.
Misrepresentation of location at time of order: Orders placed with the shipping location misrepresented for the purpose of obtaining reduced shipping fees or to circumvent sales tax will be canceled and subject to a cancellation fee. Example of misrepresentation is selection of domestic shipping but request the order to be shipped to an international address or use another domestic location but request shipment to a location where sales tax is applicable.
ORDER AND SHIPPING INFORMATION:
MAKE READY TIME: Each of my ceramic and/or embroidered items are hand made by me and ship on completion, please see each individual item for the make ready time needed to create and finish your piece, please keep in mind make ready times are an estimate and orders ship as soon as possible. Buyers Remorse: I do not accept cancellation requests for online purchases.
DOMESTIC ORDERS: All orders are shipped via the USPS with delivery confirmation. *Please keep in mind ceramic items are breakable and must be double boxed, shipping amounts include a nominal fee to cover the cost of shipping supplies.
CANADA: Shipping to Canada is via the United State Postal Service, shipping includes the cost of shipping plus a nominal fee to cover the cost of shipping supplies including boxes, packing materials etc. Buyers are responsible for all duty, taxes or fees.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Due to the changes in laws I no longer offer shipping outside North America.
TAXES & DUTY FEES: All duty, taxes or fees associated with a purchase are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
SHIPPING TO ANOTHER ADDRESS: If you need an item to be shipped to a friend or family member as a gift please be sure you note this when ordering, the recipients location/shipping address must be completed at the time the order is placed. I cannot ship items to a different address after orders are placed.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Artfire Message System or by email within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN)
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted.
• Returned items must be received within 7 business days from original delivery date, in good condition without damage and unused to be eligible for refund. Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise amounts only (minus applicable restocking fees) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return or refund.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS:
• Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee plus any return costs incurred.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me immediately upon receipt, do not delay in making contact. Also, your help is needed so I can submit a claim, this includes photos of the damaged package and contents, as well as your notice of damage. Damaged items and packaging must be held by you until settlement is made, you may also be required to surrender them to the USPS, you will be notified of any action required by you.
Last Updated 01/14/2021
Just received my Blue Crab, it is so wonderful and the workmanship is great! working with TexasCeramics was truly a pleasure!
ATTENTIVE TO ORDER DETAIL. THANK YOU