Small Holiday Ceramic Christmas Tree Snow 8.5 Inches Tall Color Lights
This small ceramic Christmas tree with snow is sure to add a bright spot to the holidays. This ceramic Christmas Tree is 8 1/2 (8.5) inches tall. It is decorated with colorful twist lights and a modern style star. The base the tree sits on is decorated with holly, the holly is enhanced with the green art glaze. This tree is made to order, please allow 4 - 6 weeks for completion, orders ship as soon as they are finished.
The total height of this tree with snow tipped branches is approximately 8 1/2 inches tall.
• The tree section measures 5 1/2 inches tall and 4 1/2 inches wide.
• The base is 1 1/4 inches tall x 3 1/2 inches wide at the bottom.
• The star is 2 inches tall.
Features of this tree include:
• Lead free green art glaze to enhance the detail
• Kiln fired snow detail
• Colorful plastic lights (gently secured but can be easily removed)
• Topped with a modern style star in the color of your choice
• UL approved light fixture designed for electrical systems in the USA
• Rotating light switch located on cord for easy operation
• 7 1/2 watt light bulb is included
• The tree section and base are 2 separate pieces easy to set up
• Made in the USA by Texas Hill Country Ceramics
Additional features and uses:
• Works well in confined areas
• Great for student dorms
• Ideal for nursing homes and assisted living apartments
• Perfect for office decorating, reception areas or cubicles
• Arrives ready to set up and enjoy
• Storage box included
Due to each one being hand made the placement of the snow will vary on the one you receive from the one in the photo. All measurements are approximate.
This tree will arrive ready for you to set up and enjoy. Due to each one being hand made the placement of the snow many vary on the one you received from the one in the photo. All measurements are approximate.
ORDER and SHIPPING INFORMATION:
• Please allow approximately 4 - 6 weeks for orders to be completed.
• Shipping is Standard Mail via United States Postal Service.
• You will be notified when the order ships, please allow for transit time after the order ships.
Made in the USA.
First Item: $30.50
Additional Items: $15.25
First Item: $20.65
Additional Items: $10.50
My goal is to offer Made to Order unique collectible fine art ceramics, gifts and functional decorative items for your home, kitchen, bath, office, garden and patio. I make a variety of slip cast ceramic items from tea bag holders, Christmas Trees, mugs, skull ware, soap dispensers, napkin rings, salt & pepper shakers, canister sets, kitchen ware, nightlights, western, southwest, Texas art and more. Please let me if you do not see an item you are looking for, I am more than happy to help you.
By Purchasing an item from Texas Ceramics you agree to the following terms of conditions:
Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions. Please note: your payment is processed at the time of ordering, NOT upon shipping.
Payments Domestic & International Orders: All payments are accepted in US dollars. Please note: your payment is processed at the time of ordering, NOT upon shipping. Payment must be for the exact purchase amount. Payments presented outside of the approved methods cannot be accepted unless prior arrangements have been made.
Misrepresentation of location at time of order: Orders placed with the shipping location misrepresented for the purpose of obtaining reduced shipping fees or to circumvent sales tax will be canceled and subject to a cancellation fee. Example of misrepresentation is selection of domestic shipping but request the order to be shipped to an international address or use another domestic location but request shipment to a location where sales tax is applicable.
ORDER AND SHIPPING INFORMATION:
MAKE READY TIME: Each of my ceramic pieces are hand made by me and ship on completion, please see each individual item for the make ready time needed to create and finish your piece, please keep in mind make ready times are an estimate and orders ship as soon as possible. Buyers Remorse: Sorry I do not accept cancellation requests for online purchases.
DOMESTIC ORDERS: All orders are shipped via the USPS with delivery confirmation. *Please keep in mind ceramic items are breakable and must be double boxed, shipping amounts include a nominal fee to cover the cost of shipping supplies.
CANADA: Shipping to Canada is via the United State Postal Service, shipping includes the cost of shipping plus a nominal fee to cover the cost of shipping supplies including boxes, packing materials etc. Buyers are responsible for all duty, taxes or fees.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING to Other Countries: I will be more than happy to ship internationally, however due to the difference in shipping costs to various countries it is impossible for me to calculate each one. If you are interested in making a purchase from me please send me a message with the items you wish to buy and I'll give you a quote for the shipping costs. All shipping quotes for international is based on the United States Postal Service cost plus a nominal fee to cover shipping supplies. Buyers are responsible for all duty, taxes or fees on purchases. Customs declaration forms will show all purchases as Merchandise.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped outside the USA will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
TAXES & DUTY FEES: All duty, taxes or fees associated with a purchase are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
SHIPPING TO ANOTHER ADDRESS: If you need an item to be shipped to a friend or family member as a gift please be sure you note this when ordering, the recipients location/shipping address must be completed at the time the order is placed.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Artfire Message System or by email within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN)
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted.
• Returned items must be received within 14 business days from original delivery date, in good condition without damage and unused to be eligible for refund. Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise amounts only (minus applicable restocking fees) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return or refund.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS:
• Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus any return costs incurred.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me immediately upon receipt, do not delay in making contact. Also, your help is needed so I can submit a claim, this includes photos of the damaged package and contents, as well as your notice of damage. Damaged items and packaging must be held by you until settlement is made, you may also be required to surrender them to the USPS, you will be notified of any action required by you.
Last Updated 04/18/2018
Just received my Blue Crab, it is so wonderful and the workmanship is great! working with TexasCeramics was truly a pleasure!
ATTENTIVE TO ORDER DETAIL. THANK YOU