TUTORIAL- Braided Wire Cuff (Meet Me Halfway)
Tutorial WB12: Braided Wire Cuff
Technique: Wirework, wire wrapping, braiding
In this lesson, you will learn how to create this one of a kind braided wire cuff. No soldering or glue involves.
You will learn how to join two separate braided pieces to create a sturdy cuff and wrapped all the beads/pearl in place.
Complete step-by-step written instructions with close up and crisp clear photographs will guide you through this project. Once you master the technique, this cuff has limitless possibilities - use your favorite beads - gemstones, crystals and glass beads.
* 432 cm (170 in or 14 feet) of 20ga wire. This will make a cuff of 15 cm in length.
* 100 cm (40 in or 3 feet) of 28ga. Extra included for ease of coiling.
* Beads or Pearls of various sizes - I leave it to your personal preferences.
For this project I used 1 coin pearl (1cm), 8 oblong shaped pearls(8mm), 6 round pearls(6mm) and 16 rice pearls(3mm).
* Round nose pliers
* Bent-nose pliers
* Nylon jaw pliers
* Wire cutters
* Spring clamp or adjustable clamp - you can find them in the hardware store. Find one which is at least 1 inch wide.
* Masking tape
* A small bottle as mandrel - use one with about 5 cm diameter or the size of your wrist
* Ruler and marker pen
* PDF format (Printable)
* 23 pages
* 83 crisp and clear close-up pictures with instructions
The PDF file will be emailed to you within 24 hours after successful payment process.
Visit my blog - www.wireblissmei.com
Please respect the copyright and do not distribute, sell, reproduce, copy or loan this tutorial.
You may make something similar for sale but do not mass produce.
Thank you for your visit and please come again.
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
a) I accept secure credit/debit card payment by using PayPal.
b) All price quoted is in US dollar.
a) PDF eTutorial/s will be emailed to email address registered with PayPal within 24hr of payment approval, most of the time earlier.
Refunds and Exchanges
a) PDF items are non-refundable.
a) Time Zone: Malaysia is 12 hours ahead. My night zzz = US day :) so please allow time for me to get back to you.
on Oct 23, 2010
Another great sale and another great tute.