Fireworks II - large stylish wooden wall clock, sunburst clock,
This clock is our answer to 'sunburst' clocks - it depicts a firework squib after explosion as it exposes its sparkling colors on the dark sky. The dial itself is composed of 4 x 20 wooden pieces (=flames) that stick in between each other.
- Raw material: all elements are made of 6mm birch plywood.
- Manufacturing process: the central disk and the 'petals' are laser cut from the plywood board, after polishing the elements are hand painted with 5 different shades of copper / gold and then distributed evenly and clamped manually in the dial. Owing to the manual distribution process none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent / non ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. 1.5V AA type battery (not included in the package). Hands are metal in black.
diameter: 41cm (16"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lbs)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
Each item in this shop is made to order, usual processing time is ~5-7 days.
Once item is ready it ships as expedited postage parcels. Duration of shipping depends on the destination, e.g.:
- to USA/Australia/Japan: ~2 weeks,
- to EU: ~5 business days.
- regular sized clocks: 11 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 1 9/16" (30 x 30 x 5cm), weight: ~350g
- large clocks: 17" x 17" x 2" (42 x 42 x 5cm), weight: ~650g
- rings: 2" x 2" x 2" (5 x 5 x 5cm), weight: ~40cm
We dont take responsibility for items that get returned owing to inaccurate / mistyped address (save mistyping was made by us) or when local post is unable to find the recipient / address.
The intention of returning an already purchased item needs to be announced to ardeola in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and could be performed within 8 days counted from the reception of the purchased item. Costs of return shipping is paid by buyer, seller refunds the full purchase price upon reception of the returned item if item arrives faultless in its original package.
Name / address for return shipping:
Hajlat utca 10.
Hungary / Europe
If buyer receives the item broken or damaged return shipping is free (paid by seller). Photos of the broken element(s) need to be sent to ardeola before sending the item back. In this case buyer can choose between replacement of the damaged item or money refund.
We guarantee the faultlessness of our products for 1 year counted from purchase. Should the product still prove to be faulty we replace it or repair it for free of charge, after receiving any proof, e.g. photos or videos of the faulty or defected element(s) - sent to the email address: ardeola [!at] ardola.hu
Owing to the naturalness of most of the raw materials we use certain discrepancy in appearance may occur between the uploaded photos and the real object the customer receives. This may not give basis to any refund/return issue.
Wooden elements cannot be cleaned with water for it may harm the surface.
ardeola has not yet received any comments from shoppers.