Haystack - organic wall clock made of wood
This clock depicts a stylish haystack - uniform elements piled together in a seemingly confusing manner. The 30° cut at the ends of each piece creates the 12 different directions this clock is showing the time with.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - thus plywood was used for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial is composed of 60 pcs 4mm thick laser cut wooden trapezoid pieces that are glued on the backplate. The surface is painted with 3 different shades of yellow. Owing to the manual distribution process none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is non-ticking, runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are made of black metal.
diameter: 41cm (16"),
depth 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lbs)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
All Other Countries
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
Each item in this shop is made to order, usual processing time is ~5-7 days.
Once item is ready it ships as expedited postage parcels. Duration of shipping depends on the destination, e.g.:
- to USA/Australia/Japan: ~2 weeks,
- to EU: ~5 business days.
- regular sized clocks: 11 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 1 9/16" (30 x 30 x 5cm), weight: ~350g
- large clocks: 17" x 17" x 2" (42 x 42 x 5cm), weight: ~650g
- rings: 2" x 2" x 2" (5 x 5 x 5cm), weight: ~40cm
We dont take responsibility for items that get returned owing to inaccurate / mistyped address (save mistyping was made by us) or when local post is unable to find the recipient / address.
The intention of returning an already purchased item needs to be announced to ardeola in advance via email (email@example.com) and could be performed within 8 days counted from the reception of the purchased item. Costs of return shipping is paid by buyer, seller refunds the full purchase price upon reception of the returned item if item arrives faultless in its original package.
Name / address for return shipping:
Hajlat utca 10.
Hungary / Europe
If buyer receives the item broken or damaged return shipping is free (paid by seller). Photos of the broken element(s) need to be sent to ardeola before sending the item back. In this case buyer can choose between replacement of the damaged item or money refund.
We guarantee the faultlessness of our products for 1 year counted from purchase. Should the product still prove to be faulty we replace it or repair it for free of charge, after receiving any proof, e.g. photos or videos of the faulty or defected element(s) - sent to the email address: ardeola [!at] ardola.hu
Owing to the naturalness of most of the raw materials we use certain discrepancy in appearance may occur between the uploaded photos and the real object the customer receives. This may not give basis to any refund/return issue.
Wooden elements cannot be cleaned with water for it may harm the surface.