Herringbone and Bead Bangle- TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL ONLY- Does not include bracelet or supplies
This tutorial shows how to make a Herringbone weave bracelet. Use any beads or stones to give it a unique look. One wire design has an all-inclusive clasp.
· 11" of 18 ga hard round wire
· 7 ft. of 24 ga soft round wire
· 13+ 6mm beads of any kind round or oblong
· Makes a 7" bracelet
· Chain nose pliers
· Wire cutter
· Flat or bent nose pliers
· Ballpoint Pen
All Other Countries
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
Handling time M-F is 1 day.Returns must be made within 72 hours of receiving product. Contact me for other shipping options when items(s) are purchased.
Refunds will be issued as full item price minus shipping. Items must be returned unworn and free of damages.
A Note about special coated or foil backed Swarovski Rivolis or rhinestones. Certain chemicals, oils and cleaners will compromise it's beauty. Please remember to take care when cleaning any jewelry containing these items. Items that have been damaged in such a way are not returnable.
1) You CAN use these tutorials to LEARN new techniques;
2) You CANNOT duplicate, distribute or use these texts & images to teach or to lend to friends without Diana Esposito Creations permission;
3) You CAN teach these techniques in live classes once you have learned them using YOUR OWN new and original texts and images (give me some credit, though);
4) You CANNOT create tutorials with the same designs (even if you have re-created the text and images) to sell or distribute online or any other way except for your own live classes;
5) You CAN create NEW designs of jewelry using these TECHNIQUES to be sold as commercial products, making sure they are DIFFERENT ENOUGH and not copies of any specific designer sold jewelry, including the ones found in this site.
6) You CANNOT mass produce these designs. Pieces sold commercially must be made by yourself and not by your employees or hired persons.
7) You CAN post images on websites or blogsites of YOUR finished product ONLY if you have listed a credit to the designer, Diana Esposito Creations
Great tutorial! I struggle with my wire wrapping, and this was just challenging enough, and looks intricate when finished!