JEWEL WEED ALOE VERA and TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL Handmade Soap Bar INF
* My JEWEL WEED Handmade Soap bar is made of all natural products. Jewelweed is an effective natural herbal remedy not only for poison ivy, but also for poison oak, poison sumac, stinging nettle, and other irritating plants; as well as bug bites and razor burn. Jewelweed, is also used for acne, heat rash, ringworm and many other skin disorders. It is packed with JEWELWEED that I sun dry & grind by hand & grows all over my 5 acres! I also put ground up OATMEAL in this bar for the wonderful skin care calming effects of OATMEAL on irritated skin! I infuse my OLIVE OIL with FRESH JEWELWEED & also INFUSE FRESH SPRING WATER with JEWELWEED to aid in helping relieve POISON IVY & other skin disorders. There is also TREE TREE ESSENTIAL OIL, WITCH HAZEL & GLYCERIN added to my JEWELWEED soap for the benefits of moisture & caring for the skin.
* My vegan bars are made 1 batch at a time in my log cabin in the beautiful foothills of Maryland. My vegan bars are approxiately 5 oz in weight. I have been making soap for 10 years using the "hot process" to make my soaps. With the "cold process" method; you often have to wait up to a month to use your soap. The "hot process" speeds up this wait period; allowing you to use your soap sooner ~ which means your soap is fresher! There's nothing better than fresh soap!
* Being a vegetarian; I use no tallow, or harsh chemicals, only natural products I often grow myself, in my soap making. The only chemical in my soap is sodium hydroxide (lye) which you need to make bar soap.
ALL ORDERS RECEIVE FREE SAMPLES OF SOAP !!
~~~~~~~~* WHY CHOOSE HOMEMADE SOAP? * ~~~~~~~~
Homemade soap should be included in every organic skin care regimen. When you use my soap, there is almost no need for a moisturizer afterwards due to the natural products, natural oils, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, & Glycerin, etc.
Have you ever read the ingredient label of a soap bar made commercially? It consists of a lot of chemicals & maybe a few natural ingredients.
Handmade soaps play an important part in nourishing, moisturizing, exfoliating, & toning the skin. Herbs & essential oils infuse the skin with enriching nutrients. I "Super~Fat" my soaps after saponification with glycerin so you get that clean slick feel afterwards. Glycerin helps the skin retain moisture. The added Castor oil makes my soap really bubbly too. I even use my soap to shave with! My bars are super scented with quality Essential & Fragrance oils. I like my soap to stay scented all the way to the end of the bar! Handmade soaps are an inexpensive, luxurious, healthy, treat you can give yourself. Enjoy!
MY ALL NATURAL VEGAN BAR CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
* JEWELWEED ~ Sun dried & great in reducing the effects of POISON IVY.
* GROUND OATMEAL ~ Great, light exfoliant. Wonderful for soothing skin conditions.
* OLIVE OIL INFUSED with JEWEL WEED ~ One of the best natural treatments you can use for dry skin. It's light & mildly antibacterial. It is also infused with Jewel Weed which is a naturally aids in getting rid of poision ivy. It's rich in polyphenols (antioxidants that check the spread of free radicals, or damaging substances caused by sun exposure, pollution, smoking, & alcohol.
* COCOA BUTTER ~ has been called the ultimate moisturizer. Recent studies say that cocoa butter may help relieve stress & boost the immune system. It is often used in treating eczema & dermatitis. It creates a barrier between the skin & the environment when used topically.
* COCONUT OIL ~ Great in preventing dry & flaking skin. Actually delays wrinkles, sagging skin, & premature aging due to its antioxidant properties. Helps in treating eczema & dermatitis. Speeds up the healing process of damaged skin, bruises or wounds by repairing damaged tissues.
* PALM OIL ~ Has the most Vitamin E in it compared to all other oils. Vit E is a powerful anti-oxidant, capable of reducing the harmful types of oxygen molecules (free radicals) in the body. This means it can help protect you from certain chronic diseases, while delaying the body's ageing process.
* SHEA BUTTER ~ Nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E, & F. Vit A & E help maintain the skin & keep it clear & healthy. They're particularly helpful for sun damaged skin. They help prevent premature wrinkles & facial lines. Vit F acts as a skin protector & rejuvenator. Sooths rough & dry skin. Shea Butter is high in unsaponifiables. (a type of natural fat) Shea butter has between 7-12%^ unsaponifiables. For comparison, avocado oil, a well know skin conditioner, has between 2-6%. Shea butter easily penetrates the skin allowing it to breathe & not clog pores. Shea butter has a high level of cinnamic acid, a natural sun screen.
* CASTOR OIL ~ Not only produces great amounts of bubbles, it is a great skin moisturizer, helps with eczema, psoriasis, chapped skin, & burns. It assists with pain relief, aids conditions such as shingles & rheumatism by assisting with pain relief.
* GLYCERIN ~ doesn't contain synthetic ingredients that irritate the skin. Helps skin stay healthy & soft. I use this to "super-fat" my soap with in the end so you get that nice slick feel after showering.
* SPRING WATER INFUSED with JEWELWEED ~ Water that has been filtered to purity & infused with JEWEL WEED which helps aid in reducing POISION IVY.
* SODIUM HYDROXIDE ~(Lye)- This is the Saponifying agent that is added to the liquid oils that creates a chemical reaction with the end result being soap. It is a product used to make all soap bar soaps.
* TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL ~ Tea Tree essential oil contains properties like anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. It has bacteria killing properties, especially those ones responsible for acne.
* ALOE VERA ~ Moisturizing on the skin
*WITCH HAZEL ~ Great for the skin & skin conditions
All Other Countries
First Item: $6.25
Additional Items: $3.25
First Item: $3.25
Additional Items: $2.25
First Item: $2.25
Additional Items: $1.25
Yes, we combine shipping! No extra charges for additional item!
Our shipping charges are calculated as USPS Priority Mail.
* Packing Materials are included in the shipping costs.
* Please Note: Insurance is optional.
We can not be responsible for lost shipments.
If you want SHIPMENT INSURANCE, please let us know.
PAYMENT IS EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS!
We accept credit cards and e-checks through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal.
Your purchase will ship within 24 hours of a cleared payment.