HIPPIE SMOKE GOATS MILK Essential Oils of NAG CHAMPA PATCHOULI Topped
* HIPPIE SMOKE ~ For the hippie in all of us this one consists of ESSENTIAL OILS OF NAG CHAMPA, PATCHOULI, & Fragrance Oil of SWEET SANDALWOOD VANILLA! This will take you back in time! ;) But the best thing about this bar is ~ IT IS MADE WITH ALL NATURAL LIQUID GOATS MILK! I use a LOCAL FARMER WHO RAISES MILK GOATS on a beautiful farm beside a pond.
* The BENEFITS OF GOATS MILK is very nourishing on your skin due to vital vitamins and triglycerides (fats. It is packed with vitamins A, B, C & D as well as protein, calcium, potassium and magnesium. Great for mal-nourished skin! Goats milk is gentle on the skin because it has a pH level that is closest to that of our own skin. It contains Caprylic Acid which maintains this low alkalinity. Great for sensitive skin also!
* Goats milk is moisturizing because it has a short-strand protein structure which allows it to be easily absorbed into the skin; which makes it great for dry skin!
* Goats milk is often recommended by dermatologists to patients who suffer from dry skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Goats milk leaves no oily residue.
* My vegan bars are made 1 batch at a time in my log cabin in the beautiful foothills of Maryland. My vegan bars are approxiately 5 oz in weight. I have been making soap for 10 years using the "hot process" to make my soaps. With the "cold process" method; you often have to wait up to a month to use your soap. The "hot process" speeds up this wait period; allowing you to use your soap sooner ~ which means your soap is fresher! There's nothing better than fresh soap!
* Being a vegetarian; I use no tallow, or harsh chemicals, only natural products I often grow myself, in my soap making. The only chemical in my soap is sodium hydroxide (lye) which you need to make bar soap.
ALL ORDERS RECEIVE SAMPLES OF SOAP !!
* WHY CHOOSE HOMEMADE SOAP? *Homemade soap should be included in every organic skin care regimen. When you use my soap, there is almost no need for a moisturizer afterwards due to the natural products, natural oils, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, & Glycerin, etc.
Have you ever read the ingredient label of a soap bar made commercially? It consists of a lot of chemicals & maybe a few natural ingredients.
Handmade soaps play an important part in nourishing, moisturizing, exfoliating, & toning the skin. Herbs & essential oils infuse the skin with enriching nutrients. I "Super~Fat" my soaps after saponification with glycerin so you get that clean slick feel afterwards. Glycerin helps the skin retain moisture. The added Castor oil makes my soap really bubbly too. I even use my soap to shave with! My bars are super scented with quality Essential & Fragrance oils. I like my soap to stay scented all the way to the end of the bar! Handmade soaps are an inexpensive, luxurious, healthy, treat you can give yourself. Enjoy!
MY ALL NATURAL VEGAN BAR CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
* COCOA BUTTER ~ has been called the ultimate moisturizer. Recent studies say that cocoa butter may help relieve stress & boost the immune system. It is often used in treating eczema & dermatitis. It creates a barrier between the skin & the environment when used topically.
* COCONUT OIL ~ Great in preventing dry & flaking skin. Actually delays wrinkles, sagging skin, & premature aging due to its antioxidant properties. Helps in treating eczema & dermatitis. Speeds up the healing process of damaged skin, bruises or wounds by repairing damaged tissues.
* PALM OIL ~ Has the most Vitamin E in it compared to all other oils. Vit E is a powerful anti-oxidant, capable of reducing the harmful types of oxygen molecules (radicals) in the body. This means it can help protect you from certain chronic diseases, while delaying the body's ageing process.
* SHEA BUTTER ~ Nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E, & F. Vit A & E help maintain the skin & keep it clear & healthy. They're particularly helpful for sun damaged skin. They help prevent premature wrinkles & facial lines. Vit F acts as a skin protector & rejuvenator. Sooths rough & dry skin. Shea Butter is high in unsaponifiables. (a type of natural fat) Shea butter has between 7-12%^ unsaponifiables. For comparison, avocado oil, a well know skin conditioner, has between 2-6%. Shea butter easily penetrates the skin allowing it to breathe & not clog pores. Shea butter has a high level of cinnamic acid, a natural sun screen.
* OLIVE OIL ~ One of the best natural treatments you can use for dry skin. Its' light & mildly antibacterial. It's rich in polyphenols (antioxidants that check the spread of free radicals, or damaging substances caused by sun exposure, pollution, smoking, & alcohol.
* CASTOR OIL ~ Not only produces great amounts of bubbles, it is a great skin moisturizer, helps with eczema, psoriasis, chapped skin, & burns. It assists with pain relief, aids conditions such as shingles & rheumatism by assisting with pain relief.
* GLYCERIN ~ doesn't contain synthetic ingredients that irritate the skin. Helps skin stay healthy & soft. I use this to "super-fat" my soap with in the end so you get that nice slick feel after showering.
* SPRING WATER ~ Water that has been filtered to purity
* SODIUM HYDROXIDE ~(Lye)- This is the Saponifying agent that is added to the liquid oils that creates a chemical reaction with the end result being soap. It is a product used to make all soap bar soaps.
* ESSENTIAL OILS ~ 100% pure high quality oils used to scent the soap after it has saponified.
All Other Countries
First Item: $6.25
Additional Items: $3.25
First Item: $3.25
Additional Items: $2.25
First Item: $2.25
Additional Items: $1.25
Yes, we combine shipping! No extra charges for additional item!
Our shipping charges are calculated as USPS Priority Mail.
* Packing Materials are included in the shipping costs.
* Please Note: Insurance is optional.
We can not be responsible for lost shipments.
If you want SHIPMENT INSURANCE, please let us know.
PAYMENT IS EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS!
We accept credit cards and e-checks through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal.
Your purchase will ship within 24 hours of a cleared payment.