Knitting Pattern - Two-way mittens
Please note: this item is for the pattern ONLY. If you wish to purchase a pair of knitted mittens, do it here: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=1689722
For those crafty people out there, here's the pattern for my Two-way mittens. You can knit your very own pair of mittens, and wear them with pride!
A copy of the pattern, in PDF format, will be emailed to you as soon as I receive confirmation of payment.
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
Placing an order:
For items that are knitted to order, orders will be processed as follows:
- When placing your order, you will need to provide all the information requested in the item description. This will generally include size and yarn/colours to be used.
- I will review your order, ensure that I can get hold of the yarns you request, and confirm your order.
- Once I have cofirmed your order and payment has been made, I will consider your order placed and start knitting your item. If for whichever reason I cannot get the materials to knit your item, I will reimburse any payments you may have made.
- After your order is placed, please allow four to six weeks for knitting and delivery. I will notify you when your items are dispatched, which may be earlier than that. If I think it may take longer than that, I will contact you as soon as possible.
- Payment will be through Paypal only.
- I will ship internationally.
- Insured shipping and/or shipping with a tracking number can be arranged if the buyer requests it prior to placing the order. Both insurance and tracked shipping can be quite expensive, so it's good to have figures in place before the order is placed.
- Listed items will be shipped one to two working days after payment is received.
- Delivery of custom made items will be arranged with the buyer before the order is accepted.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me directly. I'm sure we can find a compromise.
Additional Policies and FAQs:
- Photos of items are as true to nature as possible. However, monitors sometimes display colours differently. If you are unsure about the colours, you can request a swatch free of charge prior to placing your order. If you don't and later find the colour is not what ou expected, I'm afraid items can't be returned.