Heart dish, hand thrown, buff colored, one of a kind
- the order will include 1 dish
- the dimensions are 4.25" in circumfrence and 1" in height (10.8 cm x 2.5 cm)
- food safe
- hand washing is recommended (i.e. not recommended for a mechanized dishwasher)
- hand thrown on the potters wheel
- thrown and trimmed thin and refined (the ambition and feat of a good potter in the world of potters)
- hand drawn with a dark brown underglaze on stoneware clay
- fired with a clear glaze to 2300 degrees (cone 10, high fired)
- packed and shipped double boxed with styrofoam protection
- the design is my original and it is a one of a kind piece
- design elements: The dish has a rim (or border design) of hearts, more or less evenly spaced, delineated from the center where there is a cluster of hearts. Hearts adorn both the rim and center. There is one heart that has another heart inside it. There is also a heart on the bottom. My signature is on the bottom, hand written in clay after I finished trimming the piece.
Please read my shop policies for payment, shipping times, and packaging.
There is more of my art in my Artfire shop:
I hope you enjoyed your visit. Contact me with any questions using the contact button on the bottom. Sorry, I cannot do custom orders at this time.
Please make sure your Paypal address is correct. Shipping labels are automatically generated from the address you have with your paypal account.
All images and other content Copyright © Lise Winne
First Item: $7.50
Additional Items: $3.50
Note: As of 1/30/13, there may be a five day delay on all shipping. If you need your package asap, please contact me to see if I can accomodate your wishes. I hope this is temporary; I will put an announcement here when this changes.
All shipments are carefully packed in a smoke free environment.
I use USPS for most packages. Some 3-D work will be sent Fed Ex or UPS. All breakable items will be sent double boxed with multiple layers of protective bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts.
I ship Monday through Thursday. In some cases, I can also send packages on weekends (please contact me if this is of concern).
Returns: no returns on prints, cards and other work that can be reproduced digitally. I will accept returns on other items provided that they are shipped back within 10 days of receipt to you in their original condition (i.e. not used or worn). You will be responsible for all shipping costs back to me.
I will not re-imburse for "lost" packages, however, I will gladly replace it with an item at the same value or less. I try to insure most packages, so it is imperative that you tell me as soon as possible if your item does go missing. Some overseas shipments can get stuck in customs for a month and I will not consider your package lost until a month has gone by.
Exquisite card..... would love to see the original piece of artwork this was drawn from; I suspect it's amazingly beautiful. I'll be back. - Lise
Always such gorgeous handmade cards...... buy with confidence - A seller!
Your cards are even more beautiful in person! Super (really super) safe shipping. Lightening fast in plenty of time for Christmas delivery. Thank you so much. Your work is lovely. :)