MDM-AXEs CUSTOM HAND MADE FORGED HC 1095 HAWK TOMAHAWK VIKING AXE Rose
Overall Length: 16.00Inches
Axe Blade Length: 6.00 Inches
Handle Length: 16.00 Inches
Handle Materia: Rose wood handle With Mosaic Pin
Bolsters Material: Steel
Damascus Pattern: High carbon Steel 1095
Sheath Materia: YES
Hand Made File Work
Layer : 256
If You Have Any Question Feel Free To Send Us Message
We Aim To Answer All Questions Within Ass Soon Ass Possible
If You Are Not Satisfied With Our Service Please Contact Us
Before Leaving Any Negative Or Natural Feedback.
We Will Resolve All Issues As Quickly As Possible.
1. We ONLY receive payments via PayPal. Please make sure that your PayPal account is valid before making the payment.
2. eCheque will be held until cleared.
3. A full payment should be completed WITHIN 7 DAYS once the order is made. If the customer fails to do so, the order will be
automatically canceled. We have the right to report unpaid orders to eBay.
1. The address confirmed by the customer in eBay account is used as default shipping address. Please check it carefully before making
2. The order will be sent within 2 business days (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays NOT included) after when full payment is confirmed.
Delivery time is generally 2-4 weeks.
3. Combined shipping or any kind of discount for multiple items are NOT available. All the items are delivered separately in order to
meet the requirements on international orders. There is no local pickup services nor third part shipping carrier.
4. Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. Please carefully check with the custom
policies and be informed of any possible charges before purchasing an item. Customers, as importers, are responsible for all the
charges written above.
As the charges and related responsibility here are clearly indicated, customer should not cancel the order or
request for refund/reshipment in this situation.
1. All the articles are brand new and carefully checked before sending to customers. It is not acceptable to return an item in perfect
2. If an item does not work when costumer received it or it is damaged in delivery, please contact us WITHIN 14 DAYS since you
received the order.
3. Only items that are unused, undamaged and in original condition can be returned to us.
4. Costumers are responsible for the return shipping fee. Please contact our Costumer Services team to get a RMA number before
sending the item back because item without RMA number shall not be accepted.
5. It is not possible to arrange a refund which is more than the payment amount for related items.
FEEDBACK & CONTACT
1. If you have any questions (about payment, shipping, items, logistics or any thing else), please directly contact our Customer
Services to arrange a solution before leaving a feedback. You will receive a reply within 2 business days. If not, please check your
2. We will highly appreciate it that you could spend a few seconds to leave a positive feedback and five star rating DSR if you are
satisfied buying from us.
3. We are always happy to know how you feel about buying from us and are committed to arrange a solution for you when things go
wrong. Your opinion is of great value for the success of our business.
4. The office hour of the Customer Services is from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Hong Kong Time), 7 days a week except public holidays.
You will receive a reply within 2 business days.
5. However, it takes a little bit longer during public holidays such as the National Holiday and the Chinese New Year. In this situation
please be more patient when we are trying our best to reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
All Other Countries
First Item: $35.00
Additional Items: $0.00
First Item: $25.00
Additional Items: $0.00
First Item: $25.00
Additional Items: $0.00
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - ARTFIRE
Our store is hosted on ArtFire.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through ArtFire’s data storage, databases and the general ArtFire application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
We do not store, share, or track any personal financial information. All transactions are via third party payment processors using the latest encryption and security technologies.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
masterdamascusmaker has not yet received any comments from shoppers.