Cactus Collection 1, FOUR realistic PDF CROCHET PATTERNS
A crocheted cactus never needs watering, never dies, and is always in peak condition. With this collection, you can make 4 different realistic cacti in individual pots, or a beautiful cactus garden arranged in one large crocheted pot. It's the perfect thing to brighten up your window, or to give as an unusual and thoughtful gift.
Cactus Collection 1 is an original crochet pattern by June Gilbank, including patterns for 4 different cacti: Notocactus, Moon Cactus, Echinocereus, and Mammillaria.
It also includes full patterns and assembly instructions for both the individual-sized pot pattern and the larger cactus garden pot pattern:
- An individual cactus makes a quick and sweet gift - or you can anthropomorphize it with some eyes and a smiley mouth to make a super-cute version!
- Two or three (or more) individual cactus pots look great arranged in a line along your windowsill.
- The larger cactus garden makes a beautiful decoration - and you'll never have that problem where one of the collection dies and you're left with a big empty space in the pot!
Details: pattern is 13 pages long and includes over 30 step-by-step photographs and explanations so you can crochet perfect cacti of your own.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in at least one shade of green (cacti), red or yellow (top of moon cactus), any floral colour (flowers), brown (soil), and any colour you like for the pot. You'll also need a green, grey or silver eyelash yarn to make the Mammillaria cactus.
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Individual cacti are approx 3" wide by 4.5-6" tall (including pot)
Cactus garden is approx 5.5" wide by 6" tall (including pot)
Please note: the final picture shows Cactus Collections 1 and 2 together - available as a set in my ArtFire store for a bargain price! Buy both together and mix and match cacti to create your own perfect cacti garden.
Shipping is free, as your patterns will be delivered by e-mail as PDF files, typically within 24-48 hours of your payment clearing.
Please check your Spam/Junk mail folder if you have not received your purchases!
By buying a PlanetJune pattern, you are purchasing a perpetual, non-transferable, single-user licence. (See www.planetjune.com/terms for the perks your licence entitles you to!) When you purchase a PlanetJune pattern, you agree that you will not share or redistribute the pattern and it will only be used by you, the purchaser.
You may sell items made from my patterns, provided you comply with the following 3 points:
1. The items must be 100% handmade by you, the purchaser (no production-line allowed).
2. Any items for sale must state in the item description that they are based on my pattern (by 'PlanetJune' or 'June Gilbank' or both) and preferably with a link to my website (www.planetjune.com) .
3. Any items you sell based on my patterns must feature only your own photographs of the item you have made to sell. You do not have permission to use my photographs to help sell your work.
Please respect my terms, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what you may or may not do with your pattern licence(s). Thank you!
As my patterns are digital products, no refunds will be given once the product has been sent (by email).
LOVE THE PATTERN! thanks a bunch!!!
GREAT COMMUNICATION!!! SUPER SERVICE!!!!
EXCELLENT PATTERN!!!!thanks a bunch :) ren
Thank you for your great communication and quick payment! :)
Thank you for the fast service and well written patterns.
Thank you soooo much! I am new to Artfire and looking forward to membership. My son has been looking for a pattern like this for a long time.
Once again, THANK YOU!
very well written, thank you!
These are gorgeous patterns that I can't wait to make.