Full Tang Guard Handle Hiatoric Kukri, Traditional EGKH Khukuri
About 6.25” Full Tang Guard Handle Historic Kukri : -
Keeping the safty in mind this Keeping the safty in mind this 6.25″ Kabjawal Panawal Kukri Knife is design. A metal hand guard is attached just above the handle at the bottom of the blade of the kukri which is known as Kabjawal for the safety of the user. This system is newly designed and very useful for special task like tough and heavy duty.
The name of this Kukri derives from local name kabja which means guard. It has 6.25” long blade made from highly graded carbon steel and the handle is 5” long made from sadhan wood & water buffalo bone. It has full flat tang blade which means that the metal of the blade fully goes through the handle to the end for maximum strength and sadhan wood pieces are glued to the handle part and further riveted with white metal to strengthen the whole fixture. The sheath is made from refined water buffalo leather. The notch (kaura or kaudi) in the blade near the hilt serves as conduit for the blood on the blade to drip out, this preventing it from soiling the hilt, as well as a device for catching and neutralizing and enemy blade. is design. A metal hand guard is attached just above the handle at the bottom of the blade of the kukri which is known as Kabjawal for the safety of the user. This system is newly designed and very useful for special task like tough and heavy duty.
Where this Kukri is Made?
The origin of the Kukri is in Nepal. Dharan is a small Gurkha town that is located in eastern Nepal. Dharan is very famous and important place for Gurkha recruiting. We have a own factory in Dharan,there are over than 200 black smith(metal smith,kamis). And all the Kukri they made by hand.
Specification of 6.25” Full Tang Guard Handle Hiatoric Kukri : This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement
* Blade size & Type: 6.25 inch (15.87 cm) Handmade and Unpolished blade.
* Handle size: 5 Inches (12.7 cm) full tang water buffalo bone and rosewood handle metal guard.
* Overall Length: 11.25 inches (28.57 cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Aprox).
* Upper Spine : 0.64 cm.
* Belly : 3.81 cm.
* Weight: 400 grams Approx, Only Blade.
* Handle Circumference : 4 inch.
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
* Shipping weight: 2.20 lbs or 1 Kg
Origin: Ex Gurkha Khukuri House factory Angkhola Village in Eastern Nepal.
Blade Hardness: spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring.
* Complementary : Certificate of Guarantee, Tag, Wrapping Lokta Paper.
* Wooden Stand : The wooden display stand shown is made of Rosewood and very smoothy finishing. If you wish to get wooden display stand, its cost you additional $ 8.00 and will ship in a single shipment with Kukri with NO additional.
* Please note: Please contact us before your payment so that you can make one single payment for a kukri & wooden display stand.
*For Foldable wooden Display Stand $8 additional charge.
*"If man says he is not afraid of dying , he is either lying or he is gurkha" ...........Marshal Sam Maneksaw(Indian Army) !
Information Of The Gurkhas :-
* “Bravest of the the Brave ,most generous of generous , never had a country more faithful friends than you.Sir Ralph Turner MC,3rd Queen Alexander’s Own Gurkha Rifles .1931
* Better dead than a live coward . Gurkha prove.
* The name “Gurkha ” comes from the hill town of the gorkha from which the Nepalese kingdom had expanded.
* If there was a minute’s silence for every gurkha causalty from world war || alone ,we would have to keep quiet for two weeks.”Gurkha welfare trust.
* Former chief of staff of the Indian Army field Marshal sam Maneskshaw once famously said about Gurkhas :(If a man is not afraid of dying than he is either lying or he is Gurkha.)
* fearsome Gurkhas have been part of the British Army for almost 200 years, but who are these Nepalese fighters?
Information Of The Kukri:
All the Kukris are handmade at Ex-Gurkha Khukuri House's own factory in Eastern Nepal.All the kukri blade are Handmade by “Bishwakarmas” (Born khukuri Makers) using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools .
* The khukuri/kukri national weapon of Nepal.
* The khukuri/kukri mid-length curved knife, basic and traditional utility knife of Nepalese people.
* The khukuri/kukri formidable weapon of gurkhas and enquisite piece of local craftsmanship that symbolizes pride, valor and bravery.
* The khukuri carries grate historic values.
* The khukuri/kukri is an indistinguishable legacy of legendary gurkha soldiers.
* The khukuri/kukri ia an versatile and effective working knife.
The Kukri, Scabbard, two small Utility Knives and Wooden Stand are the only items offered in this sale. Any other items shown are for our display purposes only.
First Item: $25.00
Additional Items: $20.00
First Item: $25.00
Additional Items: $15.00
All Other Countries
First Item: $35.00
Additional Items: $20.00
We charge a fixed price estimation of actual shipping and handling costs and fees. We do offer a combined shipping discount on almost every item we sell. You pay the highest shipping charge for the first item and 15% discount for each additional item. This discount is only available when you pay for all purchases as one payment.
Carriers : We may use any of these international courier services. The tracking no. and website link will be provided once the order is shipped: UPS, FedEx, DHL, Aramex, TNT Express, SkyNet Express or Express Mail Service (EMS). Home delivery within 4 to 8 business days once full payment receipts.
Important Note: (For some Eastern Europe Countries & South American Customers) Before placing an order or bid, please check your Local, State, or federal government import laws, rules & regulations in order import this kukri. We DO NOT refund if Custom cease your Kukri package because of import restrictions. The Custom clerance or duties or any other fees (if apply); has to be paid by buyers. If the item is returned due to import restriction, the shipping charges is not refundable and return shipping charges will also be paid by buyers. In any case if the item is held by custom then Ex Gurkha Khukuri House(EGKH) is not responsible.
NO problem to import Kukris in following Countries:
USA, Canada, Australia, All Western Europe (all EU Countries; Italy, Germany, France)
IF YOU ARE SURE, PLEASE EMAIL US BEFORE PLACING ORDER, WE WILL TRY TO FIND IMPORTING REGULATIONS OF YOUR COUNTRY.
Insurance: We highly recommend all buyers to buy such an insurance with nominal cost. We will not be responsible for uninsured item for lost or damage in transit. Please ask any questions you may have before placing order regarding shipping or insurance. We will contact you shortly after the receiving your email with an invoice. We ship very rapidly, usually within 24 hours of your payment.
Please refer to your country's duty charges before placing a order. Any customs duty will be buyer’s responsibility. If a package is returned to us due incorrect address or recipient non-availability to accept, there will be a shipping charge to ship package for the second time even if the original sale was shipped free of charges.
Return & Refund Policy:
All of the items that we sell are assumed in perfect working condition (unless otherwise we state on Auction likewise Antiques). In the RARE case that an item is (Damage on Arrival) please contact us within 10 days of receiving the item and we will gladly exchange/or refund the item for you. Return Item most be in resale condition. For all returns the buyer is to pay for shipping cost but if wish to replace then we will pay for the cost of shipping the replacement. The original shipping cost will not be refunded unless we misrepresented the item you order for.
Ex Gurkha Khukuri House(EGKH) refunds under the following circumstances:
* In case a product other than actual ordered/ or sold had been sent by mistake.
* If EGKH completely fails to deliver the product or delays well-beyond the given delivery time frame.
* Please note that shipping, handling and insurance charge will not be refundable. Return shipping Charge will also be paid by Buyers.
Your Satisfaction Guarantee:
EGKH has been in Kukri business for over 11 years. When you buy the kukris from us, we hope you will be 100% satisfied in your every order. If you not satisfied for any reason you can return the products within 10 days of receipt for a full refund or a credit on a future purchase. We do not honor any claims after 10 days from the date of delivery and if the merchandises have been used. Please note, shipping charge will not be refunded.
All of the items that we sell are assumed in perfect working condition (unless otherwise we state on Auction likewise Antiques). In the RARE case that an item is (Damage on Arrival) please contact us within 10 days of receiving the item and we will gladly exchange/or refund OR A CREDIT ON A FUTURE PURCHASE the item for you. Return Item most be in resale condition but if wish to replace then we will pay for the cost of shipping the replacement. The original shipping cost will not be refunded unless we misrepresented the item you order for.
All email inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. Your order tracking No. or shipment details will be provided via email once the items shipped upon payment confirmation received from paypal. Please provide your contact phone no via email; we will use your contact phone only for shipping address’s verification purpose. Insurance: Each shipment has automatic insured up to US$100. If your order is over $100, you can buy additional insurance to cover your items with additional cost. We highly recommend all buyers.
We heartily request/encourage our valued customer to write some words on our testimonials after successful transaction.
Term of Sales:
You are buying a Genuine Kukri. We look over items to check for quality and quantity of your order before ship but may miss imperfections or other things, try to describe everything to the best of our ability, but we are human and we do miss things occasionally. Please contact us before making case on paypal so we will have the opportunity to rectify the situation. We list all of our items to the best of our abilities and knowledge but we do not claim to be an expert in any field so please email us any questions you may have. Please keep in mind that communication is the key to solving any problems that may arise during the transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us either by email or by phone so that together we can complete the transaction as smoothly and as flawlessly as possible.
Before buying the khukuri/kukri please check your country and local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure that this khukuri/kukri you are interested in purchasing is legal in your country, in any case if item held by custom then Ex Gurkha Khukuri House(EGKH) are not responsible.
purehandcrafts has not yet received any comments from shoppers.