Create a soft, elegant and textured Art Deco style bracelet with glass pearls and Japanese seed beads. In just a few more quick and simple steps, you can add Swarovski crystal beads for a more sparkly bracelet. The weaving of this soft bracelet goes fast and easy, so you will probably be able to finish the bracelet in a short time!
In this tutorial you will find:
* General information - techniques used, measurements and illustrations index
* A list of materials;
* Full step-by-step instructions, including full instructions for the crystals design option and a matching button & loop clasp.
* 25 clear and detailed colored illustrations for each new step;
* 12 Photos to help understanding the more complexes steps and of the sample bracelets I created for testing the design.
- The tutorial does not include specific instructions for the basics of techniques, but the instructions and illustrations in the tutorial are very detailed, so that even a beginner can work by it.
- The instructions are written in English.
- You will need a PDF reader (such as Adobe) in order to be able to read the file.
I will send the PDF file to your e-mail address as provided by PayPal within 24 hour of payment notification receipt. *If you wish to receive the file to other e-mail address, please write it in the Note to Seller when you checkout.
The file and its content are copyrighted and are offered for sale for personal, non-commercial use only.
Purchasing of this tutorial does not grant you the permission to share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
*If you are interested in a Personal & Commercial Use version of this tutorial, please find it here:
If you are interested in creating this bracelet for teaching in workshops, please contact me for license details.