Exotic 22K Yellow Gold plated Vessonite Gemstone Rings (CDR-1324 A)
Since all our jewelry is handmade with Natural Stones.There will be imperfection, Color variation, Inclusion and Natural Cracks on Surface. All this makes the jewelry look Authentic and Enhance its Character and Value.
We are a Fashion house of Classic and Contemporary wearable art.
We are inspired to bring you fine designer jewelry, handmade jewelry, contemporary jewelry, atificial jewelry, fashion jewelry, silver jewelry, handcrafted jewelry, brass jewelry, precious gemstone and semi-precious gemstone jewelry.
All of our natural gemstones are sourced from India, Madagascar, Brazil, Ceylon, Burma and Mozambique mines.
We provide Worldwide Shipping from our own ISO Certified in-house manufacturing facility.
We send all your Jewelry packages via Standard Couriers such as DTDC, Delhivery, Xpressbees, Fedex etc.
The V Collection provides same day ship for in stock jewelry. However, most of the products are usually available in stock.
For our customers with nickel allergies: Feel Safe.
We make sure that nickel, lead, or any hazardous element is not used in any of our jewelry and they are 100% safe and can be worn in any climate.
* Vesonite CDR-1324 A Natural Gemstone Gold Plated Rings
* Wedding/Engagement Ring
* Metal - Brass
* 22k Gold Plated
* Stone Name -Lapis Gemstone
Length: 27 mm
Width: 20 mm
WARNING - Small Parts - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
The V Collection has Four Jewel Styles to "Make You Feel Incredible."
A ring is a round band, usually of metal, worn as an ornamental piece of jewellery around the finger, or sometimes the toe; it is the most common current meaning of the word "ring". Nowadays, rings of various stones are worn by women for various health benefits attached to a variety of gem stones. And there are different types of ring for different ocassion which has to be strictly matched with the dress and occasion.
We are here to bring you with Four Categories of Ring.
1. Cocktail Ring - An oversized ladies' ring with a large center stone often surrounded by tiny stones. Nearly any oversized ladies' ring may be termed "cocktail". This is the most common type of costume jewellery ring and is also known as a cluster ring and dinner ring. It is a ring that is larger than normal rings and is designed to attract attention with its size and colors.These rings usually have an oversized center stone or a lot of small stones in their settings. The gemstones in cocktail rings are often imitations. If you are looking to buy a cocktail ring, you should first consider what stones it is made with.
2. Multi-Stone Ring - A Multi-Stone Ring is a normal ring with more than 1 gemstone attached to it. It can be of different sizes and the gemstone can also be of different color. You should always select your gemstone carefully and wisely so that it matches your outfit, personality and inner traits.
3. Engagement Ring - This ring is given to and worn by a woman signifying her engagement to be married.
4. Bridal Ring - A ring presented at the time of marriage to signify espousal and marital commitment. Originally worn only by women, it is now common for both spouses to wear such a ring.
This Ring symbolises eternity with a partner.
Statement earrings can be defined as "Earrings which invite attention from others by demonstrating bold, original, and unique designs with innovative construction and material combinations". It is one of the most fascinating jewelry pieces worn by woman. Availabe in a wide variety of shapes, color and sizes, it attracts every woman towards it and makes an important part of the woman’s fashion accessories. Earrings presesnt a particular challenge when it comes to designing. Not only do they have to match, or at least correlate design-wise, they must also be relatively lightweight. We are available with a wide variety of designs and our each collection has its own culture and jewelry is made accordingly to highlight the values of those traditions.
We are here to bring you with Five Categories of Earrings.
1. Stud Earrings - The main characteristic of stud earrings is the appearance of floating on the ear or earlobe without a visible point of connection. A stud earring features a gemstone or other ornament mounted on a narrow post.
2. Hoop Earrings - They are circular or semi-circular in design, they generally come in the form of a hoop of metal that can be opened to pass through the ear piercing. Because of their small size it is self-effacing and very comfortable to wear at any time of the day.
3. Dangle Earrings - Dangle earrings are designed to flow from the bottoms of the earlobes, and are available in various lengths from a centimeter or two, all the way to brushing the shoulders. A variation is the French hook design, which merely hangs from the earlobe without closure, although small plastic retainers are sometimes used on ends of French hooks.
4. Clip On Earrings - Clip-on earrings have existed longer than any other variety of non-pierced earrings. The clip itself is a two-part piece attached to the back of an earring. These earrings are the perfect way to decorate your ear lobes without the pain of having them pierced.
5. Jhumki - The Pride of Every Woman. Jhumkas or Jhumkis are ageless. They are eternal and have been in vogue for many years. These chandelier earrings have their roots in South India as traditional temple jewellery. Designed in the form of a bell, they were exotic and large in size. It gives birth to a gorgeous look that can harmonize with any occasion. Indian Jewelry is incomplete with equisite jhumkis or jhumkas.
A Necklace is a piece of jewelry that is worn around the neck, it has been one of the earliest types of adornment worn by humans. As it is worn near the heart, it is believed to control emotions and strengthen one’s love. Wearing a necklace of stones is believed to bind ourselves with their eternal powers. The necklace is also believed as a protective ornament against hypnotizing as such attempts are successfully undermined. So, this neck ornament not only adds an exquisite look to a women’s beauty, but also acts as a potent restraint against effects of evil charms on virtuous maidens.
We are here to bring you with Four Categories of Necklace.
1. Pendant Necklace - It comes in the form of a loose-hanging piece of jewellery, generally attached by a small loop to a necklace, which may be known as a "pendant necklace". Pendant is a small object which hangs aroung the chain of the necklace and can be made of different metals or gemstones.
2. Charms Necklace - A charm is a type of pendant which carries any shape or a design which signify important things in wearer's life. A charm is a small ornament usually dangling from a bracelet or chain.
3. Bead Work Necklace - Beads are one of the raditional accessories of hippies. They consist of one or more long strings of beads, frequently handmade, worn around the neck by both man and woman.
4. Multi-Layer Necklace - These necklaces have a multi layer on its front side of the jewelry piece, rest all is supported by a loop chain. The roots of these type of necklace has come from "The Royals" and these are generally quite heavy to carry.
BRACELETS & BANGLES :
A Bracelet or a Bangle is an article of jewelry that is worn arond the wrist, they may serve different uses, such as being worn as an ornament. Bracelets may be worn to signify a certain phenomenon, a cause or for religious/cultural purposes. The attractive designs in which they are available make it even more stunning and a woman’s beauty is considered incomplete without ornamenting with it.
We are here to bring you with Three Categories of Bracelets.
1. Bangles - Bangles are rigid bracelets, usually from metal, wood, glass or plastic.They are traditional ornaments worn mostly by South Asian women in India, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Bangles also have a very traditional value in Hinduism and it is considered inauspicious to be bare armed for a married woman. There are two basic types of bangles: a solid cylinder type; and a split, cylindrical spring opening/closing type.
2. Leather Bracelets - These Bracelets are mostly worn by young girls with fancy clothes. These bracelets are a little broader in width and give a cool look with a pair of boots and a jeans.
as by name these are made with leather.
3. Cuff Bracelets - A cuff bracelet is one that does not close on the wrist but simply rests on the wrist with a gap or open area on the inside of the wrist. Unlike bangles (closed circles) cuff bracelets are worn low on the wrist bone rather than pushed up the forearm. Cuffs usually only need to be adjusted once and not bent each time.
All Other Countries
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
Payments are accepted through Pay Pal using your Credit Cards,Visa/MasterCard,
American Express card, Discover Card or PayPal account.
!!! A PayPal account is not Required if you're using a credit or Debit card !!!
Custom/ Reserved ordered: We will hold reserved orders for 48 hrs only. After that we have to put the merchandise back in stock, and will cancel the order.
We are Shipping Worldwide.
All our international shipments are fully insured and will be shipped 1 to 2 days after payment clears, usually quicker with Expedited shipping
Refunds and Exchanges
!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETURNS !!
!! 101% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED !!
!! PLEASE SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE !!
If you are not happy for any reason please contact us within 14 days and return the item.
We will issue a full refund minus shipping
!!! RETURN WILL ACCEPTED IN US OR INDIA !!!
We will be pleased to hear about your experience after shopping with us. By any reason, if you are not satisfied, kindly do reach out to us and give us an opportunity to correct the dissatisfied things.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Privacy & Security:
Your online transaction information will be 100% Secure with us and your information will never be shared henceforth by anybody.
Your payment and account information also will be 100 % secure.
We use data encryption technology and data integrity, therefore our payment methods are secured.
Got a question? Need help? Ask us anything or give us your feedback using any of the methods below.
You can drop a mail on Artfire or contact us via Artfire , if you have any problem regarding product or our services. Our expertise shortly respond your mails within 48 hours. Hope you will get good response from our customer support teams.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for your order to be completed and shipped. Shipping confirmation will be sent via e-mail.
Customer Service Business Hours:
Monday to Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm IST (Indian Standard time)
thevcollection has not yet received any comments from shoppers.