Lonely Road - Camino de Santiago Surreal Spanish Street Oil Painting
Surreal expressionist night landscape oil painting with bluesy lonely traveler on the road theme, inspired by a whimsical Spanish town on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela (Way of St James) hike. Spain Camino Series 2011.
Title: Lonely Road
Medium: Oil on Ready-to-Hang Canvas
Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 0.5 in
The lonely road beckons..
“Come”, whispers the lil' houses ahead, “ your dreams and wishes are just
around the corner.” “Don't be afraid, we'd prop you up”, says the merry crossing. “Yes!” sinister sign gestures. “We're just a little shadow, we won't hurt you”, murmurs looming darkness.. And so lonely road goes. Because this is his existence, his destiny, to go on regardless. From beginning to end. Somewhere, somehow, it'd end eventually. Even if it feels like neverending, as it oft does, an illusion nevertheless. What is life but a path. What is freedom but a choice. Lonely road will just go on..
Purchase of art print at:
Image is also available as card, coaster, notebook or rubik.
P.s. Image is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission. As you are viewing a screen image, the colors may vary slightly for the actual painting. Images with frame are for illustration purpose only and not to scale.
First Item: $27.00
Additional Items: $27.00
All Other Countries
First Item: $55.00
Additional Items: $55.00
Thank you for your interest in my work ! It is my aim to find a good home & happy owner for my art, so let's go through the mumble jumble to achieve that :)
#1. I accept payment via:
* International: PayPal (includes credit card)
* Singapore: PayPal or Bank Transfer (see confirmation email)
#2. Price is for artwork only, does not include postage, frames, taxes if any, etc.
#3. ShipTo Cost covers Postage, Packaging Cost & Handling. With another item, it is additional postage only.
#4. For cost efficiency, I send via:
- Small Prints/Cards/Items - Normal Mail
- Large Prints/Small Paintings - Registered Mail
- Large Paintings - Premier Speedpost Courier (due to size reasons)
#5. I will send item within 3 working days of cleared payment. Usual postal delivery times:
* Singapore: 1-3 working days
* International: 2-3 weeks
There may be postal delay during holiday season. ** Order by 30 Nov for Christmas **
Tracking online available for Registered Mail items.
- In Singapore: http://www.singpost.com
#6. I endeavour to give an accurate description of the items, to provide quality items at an affordable price, and have satisfied customers thus far. If, however, there is a material defect due to my fault, I will accept returns based on following:
* For items above $10 only. No return for Custom Orders that are personalized in nature or in quantity of 2 or more as they can't be resold.
* Item must be returned (at buyer's cost) and received undamaged and in original condition within 21 days.
There will be no refund for unclaimed items which have been shipped according to instruction and returned to me. On request, I will resend with re-shipping cost borne by buyer. Unclaimed items after 180 days will be disposed of as deemed fit.
#7. I can do Giclee Prints for any image on standard sizes. Self-printed using Epson Stylus Photo R3000, an award-winning nine-ink A3+ pro inkjet printer.
* 5x7: $10
* 8x10 or A4: $18
* 11x14 or A3: $35 (limited edition)
* 2 prints: 10% savings
* 4 prints: 20% savings
See 'Art Prints' section. All my prints are in Matte (i.e not glossy). I do also offer Semigloss for upto A4 size for photography prints.
OTHER CUSTOM ITEMS
#8. See 'Cards Artsy Decor' section for array of art items available.
* Greeting Cards / Calendars / Coasters - Any image.
* Pendants / Magnets / Notebooks / Rubik Cube / Pegs / Bags - These come in specific designs because of the nature of the product, but I'd be happy to work on custom orders if you have other images in mind.
#9. Thanks for reading the mumble jumble.. Now enjoy the art !!
Perfect transaction and a wonderful customer, thank you so much!
Beautiful prints! Thank you!!
Lovely photos and fast shipping, thank you so much!