Great movies or funny movies- movies you could watch over and over.
What are your top five of the moment?
We are into comedy this week
1. Easy A- from start to finish- a laugh riot.
2. The Hangover (a few really dumb scenes that could be left out- but otherwise great).
3. You kill me- this is really funny- a lot of irony and dry humor, Tea Leoni is great!
4. Deliver us from Eva- had us in stitches.
5. Date night- a real surprise that Steve Carrel can still make up chuckle (esp. after Dinner for Schmucks)
eCrater (high end designer jewelry):
1- Gone With the Wind--The Greatest of all Time (who can't identify with lusting after someone you really can't have--and shouldn't!)
2-The Shawshank Redemption--(Perfect acting all the way around!)
3-When Harry Met Sally--(poignant and hilarious at the same time!)
4-It's Complicated--Meryl Streep--the "everywoman," all-time greatest & Alec Baldwin-what a guy!
5-Enemy of the State--Will Smith, Gene Hackman & "Big Brother" (It's real, people!)
Be Responsible-Neuter/Spay Your Pet .
2. Gone With the Wind-Almost #1-perfect in every way-definitely most romantic
3. Casablanca- favourite B & W-nothing can touch it
4. Trainspotter - unbelievable, great film
5. Vertigo - great acting and scenery-perfect Hitchcock ending!
2. Lady Hawk
4. Pirates of the Carribean
5. All the "Ice age" movies.
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. the Godfather
4. Gladiator (mostly because of the music, R Crowe has a bit to do with it)
5. Citizen Kane (i love old movies)
2. National Treasure 2
3. What a girl wants
4. Matlock all of them
5. Monk all of them